Not open for further replies.

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
no matter what your personal opinion is, whatever your personal political beliefs are, look at this: http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/27/

i post this as a constituitionlist (sp?) i know the republicans have betrayed their base, had they any real intention of returning they would've nominated someone like ron paul or even alan keyes, however they have not.

based on reading this, it would seem that they already know about obama, and that a more scary agenda is in the works.

and thats the only point of this thread, to share what i just found, nothing more. you decide.

btw, if anyone has evidence other than photoshopped obama certificates, or websites from factcheck.org (in which is a group sponsered from annenberg, which obama was a board member that donated heavily) i'd love to hear it, thanks.

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
doesn't that mean it's still pending?

like i said i don't know which is why i asked for it to be looked at. whether its signed or not imo is irrelevant. why would it even be typed up by the courts if it wasn't true in the first place?

i don't have an agenda myself here, just asking for clarification.

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know. I for one would like to see this citizenship issue cleared up one way or the other.

There is a Certificate of Live Birth floating around from Hawaii that many point to as proof of Obama's citizenship but many point out that the real certificates from that state indicate the hospital and doctor involved in the birth and Obama's copy didn't have that. So many are calling it a forgery, and they may be right.

Upvote 0

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
doesn't that mean it's still pending?

Yes, it is still pending.

why would it even be typed up by the courts if it wasn't true in the first place?

It wasn't typed up by the Court. It's a proposed Order - it was typed up by the Plaintiff and submitted to the Court along with the Motion for Summary Judgment. If the Court rules on the Plaintiff's Motion the way the Plaintiff wants the Court to, then the Court may sign the Order. Or the Court may make it's own Order.

Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it is still pending.

It wasn't typed up by the Court. It's a proposed Order - it was typed up by the Plaintiff and submitted to the Court along with the Motion for Summary Judgment. If the Court rules on the Plaintiff's Motion the way the Plaintiff wants the Court to, then the Court may sign the Order. Or the Court may make it's own Order.

Tamara, THANK YOU SO MUCH for simple direct language!

its almost impossible to find such a simple answer when you have left wing websites, right wing websites, nutjob websites, etc, when all you want is a simple explanation.

it reads like a judge would've typed it up, the way it's worded as if it's already a fact.

it would also seem since i posted this that now this issue isn't causing as much ruckus as much as the fact that there may be a more legal sticking point about Obama being a naturalized citizen as oppossed to a natural one seeing as how his parents moved out of the country when he was younger, etc. (look up INS rule # 139 for further info if interested.)

personally i think the whole process is corrupt anyway, even if any of this is true, so much of the constituition has been shredded i doubt anyone will do anything anyway.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.