Hey from Australia

gg123

Jul 11, 2006
✟130.00
Faith
Baptist
Hey guys,

My name is Grant and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in Brisbane, Australia and stumbled across the website while I was looking for some direction on a number of issues. The net sure makes things easier and although I am still realatively young at 28 its hard to remeber what is was like without it.

Anyway as well as being a Christian, I am a avid cyclist (Go the Tour de France) and a structural Engineer.

Well, just like to wish you all a nice day and look forward to being involved in some discussions in the future.

All the best
Grant :)

Reactions: Bro_Sam

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
gg123 said:
Hey guys,

My name is Grant and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in Brisbane, Australia and stumbled across the website while I was looking for some direction on a number of issues. The net sure makes things easier and although I am still realatively young at 28 its hard to remeber what is was like without it.

Anyway as well as being a Christian, I am a avid cyclist (Go the Tour de France) and a structural Engineer.

Well, just like to wish you all a nice day and look forward to being involved in some discussions in the future.

All the best
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
we0001.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyouspirit

I love my mikey!
Apr 28, 2006
USA
✟12,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
gg123 said:
Hey guys,

All the best

Hello and welcome Grant!!! Have a great time here!!! God bless!!!:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums