caitsey

Oct 26, 2005
ottawa
✟141.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys, :wave: my name is Caitlin! Just wanted to introduce myself... I'm not actually Christian, so I hope that's alright. I'm Jewish and I just wanted to meet some people from other faiths because I don't know a lot of Christians or really, people from any other faiths but my own! So I'd like to learn more about the faith and whatnot. My neighbourhood is pretty Jewish lol and I go I went to a Jew school for 14 years (until now, I'm in university, wow) so yeah, I'm pretty secluded, haha! It would be nice to get to know different types of people. A bit about me....I love music, I dance (mainly ballet) and I love to read. so pm me if any of you want to get to know me, or I'll just post on the boards that I'm allowed to post on! good stuff! :thumbsup:
Caitlin (hehe, i'm luvvin these little faces!)

CompletedChristian

Oct 26, 2005
S.W. Florida
✟7,614.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I am not your average Christian :liturgy: , I too am interested in Music, I've played in the Church Praise band every chance I get! I used to be a run-of-the-mill Charismatic Holy-Roller :clap: - but, I'm finding myself pulled to the front part of the bible - you know the parts we share! I have friends that have gone as far as joining Messianic Synagogues, we are celebrating Shabbat (spelled right - I pray), but are still going to service Sunday morning (as well as a Shabbat service Friday Evening). I am praying we can start something on Saturday at the church we just switched too, but since we're new there, we want to get a feel for the place before trying to make changes.

I would like to be able to ask you questions, and will gladly answer yours, and I pray we can help each other through opposite ends of the Greatest Book on Earth! :amen:

May G-d Bless you and keep you

Guido
-working on becoming a Completed Christian

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~PICKLE~

Ready For Anything
Jan 17, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi..... I'm Pickle, And I
wanted to welcome you
to CF!! I hope you enjoy
you time here.

Holidaypickle.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Orchids

never grow up
Nov 9, 2004
California
✟17,131.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and welcome. :wave: Have a great time in the forums, and don't be afraid to explore. Checking out the FAQs may help at the top menu, and reading the rules should help too. May you have a wonderful experience, and may God bless you. :)

Upvote 0