Innergold

Dec 11, 2007
Visit site
✟15,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am new to the forum. I am a recovering addict from one of the most devastating addictions of inappropriate contentography. I have been sober for over 2 years thanks to a patient Lord, good counseling, and a few miracles. Over 50 million Americans are addicted to inappropriate contentography or sexual addiction in one form or another. Many in the world scoff at the suggestion that this is an addiction. That is not my purpose to argue or even debate. My purpose is to say that there is HOPE!

I am now working with my counseling mentor in helping others as he has helped hundreds find sobriety from inappropriate content and sexual addiction. The first key to sobriety is admitting you are an addict. Here is the test to tell if you are an addict of any kind. Tell yourself you will never use a substance or in the case of inappropriate content, view images ever again. If you repeat, you are likely an addict. Most people feel guilt. That is another test. If you are past guilt pray that the Lord will help you feel sorrow as your lifestyle has likely hurt many already.

I have many friends who I am helping in other areas of addiction as well, helping teach the tools to gain sobriety. The first tool is to find the power in Christ. Other aspects deal with teaching how to be sober through accountability and learning various tools. I look forward to having good discussions with many here.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you desire hope or help in your addictions. There is no shame in getting it out on the table. Life is too short to hide anything. The Lord knows all already.

.faith.

Legend
Apr 12, 2007
✟56,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
glitterfy092914T367D37.gif

glitterfy092034899D36.gif

Upvote 0

.faith.

Legend
Apr 12, 2007
✟56,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am new to the forum. I am a recovering addict from one of the most devastating addictions of inappropriate contentography. I have been sober for over 2 years thanks to a patient Lord, good counseling, and a few miracles. Over 50 million Americans are addicted to inappropriate contentography or sexual addiction in one form or another. Many in the world scoff at the suggestion that this is an addiction. That is not my purpose to argue or even debate. My purpose is to say that there is HOPE!

I am now working with my counseling mentor in helping others as he has helped hundreds find sobriety from inappropriate content and sexual addiction. The first key to sobriety is admitting you are an addict. Here is the test to tell if you are an addict of any kind. Tell yourself you will never use a substance or in the case of inappropriate content, view images ever again. If you repeat, you are likely an addict. Most people feel guilt. That is another test. If you are past guilt pray that the Lord will help you feel sorrow as your lifestyle has likely hurt many already.

I have many friends who I am helping in other areas of addiction as well, helping teach the tools to gain sobriety. The first tool is to find the power in Christ. Other aspects deal with teaching how to be sober through accountability and learning various tools. I look forward to having good discussions with many here. I am a father of 3 sweet girls and a spend a good amount of time with church responsibilities.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you desire hope or help in your addictions. There is no shame in getting it out on the table. Life is too short to hide anything. The Lord knows all already.

Praise God!

And praise God you are willing to talk about it, you will help many others through this. God bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums