Mighty Prayer Warrior
Aug 30, 2007
Venice
✟17,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Yours is a situation many of us go through (myself included). I find my old self relating to the way you feel. I'm very thankful that you're allowing God to come back into your life!
:prayer: Praying for continued blessings in your life, and :bow: praising for what the Lord has given you already!!
xxMunch

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Zeeboe- reading the Word of God, the rheama Word, the Living Word-has a medicine within it. It is powerful and effective and will bring a good result. Try reading just 15 minutes at a certain time each day, and expect God to work within your heart, mind and Spirit, because the Word is active and living. Please just give it a try. I think you would be surprized. Really. God be with you and guide you into closer relationship with Jesus, Amen.

Upvote 0

TrinityFrEak

stuggaling teenager
Apr 11, 2007
Basom, NY
✟8,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i'm not sure wat to sayyy... but Christ won't come back into ur life enless u let ur gard down to him and ask him into ur heart again. i say go to church, and ask the paster to re-dedicate u.

Dear LORD,
i pray for this man that he would come humbly before u, and exspet u into his heart once more, for u payed for our sins, and are always givving us second chances.
Amen

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Since I was 12-years old, I've always been a very depressed, unhappy person. But then in 2006, I became a Christian and for the first time in a long time, I felt truly happy. But towards the end of the year, I slowly began to lose faith. I was always trying to be the perfect Christian, I went to a church but never joined one and got frustrated whenever life didn't go my way and only saw the negative that is in religion. I eventually got burned out on religion and now I am how I used to be: An unhappy, lazy human being who is always sad or angry and an atheist at heart.

Please pray that Christ comes back into my life.
Dear Lord Jesus please hear the cry of this young man. He isn't an atheist at heart or he would not ask for prayer. Show him Your plan for his life. Show him that he is loved and that there are no perfect Christians. Just a group of folks who want to follow You who have warts and viruses and all those ugly things we try to hide but You know they are there and You still love us. Let him know all he has to do is ask for forgiveness of his sins and try to live right. He don't have to be perfect. Lord show him that no one who is human can be perfect and that is why You had to come and sacrifice Your life for us so we would have a way to heaven. Without Your sacrifice it would have been impossible because Your word says all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. Please place THE WORDS of Jesus in his heart and plant that seed for him to become a member of Your family again and feel better about himself. Let him know that someone is praying for him that cares. Let him know Lord God that he is worth it. He can do it. You can give him the strength to face those demons and defeat them whether that be doubt or sins or just feeling like he don't care You can fix it all if only he will try again. Bless him and keep him in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0