sansonetvan

Mar 28, 2007
✟15,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for God to guide my thoughts and emotions today. I cannot bear one more day of the emotional agony I've been going through, and I only ask that You please help me pray for God to help me interpret my situation exactly in the way He wants me to see it, and for every thought and emotion I have to come from Him. Only God can fix this situation now.

Reactions: faithfulchild

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up to You. I pray that You would be in this situation and that You would bring Your presence to bear. I ask that You give my sister a deep hunger for Your Word and Your people, strengthen and encourage her. Thank You LORD for Your faithfulness to us, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Reactions: burn97
Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for God to guide my thoughts and emotions today. I cannot bear one more day of the emotional agony I've been going through, and I only ask that You please help me pray for God to help me interpret my situation exactly in the way He wants me to see it, and for every thought and emotion I have to come from Him. Only God can fix this situation now.
Lord You know what this situation is. Lord You can do all things. Please bring the answers this young lady needs. Bless her and protect her. Watch over her and bring her joy and love. Bless her finacially, physically, spiritually and emotionally. Lord God You can do anything. Bring healing to whatever is needed. I thank You for it Lord God In Jesus Name Amen

Reactions: burn97
Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up to You. I pray that You would be in this situation and that You would bring Your presence to bear. I ask that You give my sister a deep hunger for Your Word and Your people, strengthen and encourage her. Thank You LORD for Your faithfulness to us, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Praying in agreement with this beautiful prayer, in Jesus name, Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

Here is a prayer that will help you too, God bless!

Lord Jesus,
I give you my hands to do your works.
I give you my feet to go your way
I give you my eyes to see you as you do.
I give you my tongue to speak your words.
I give you my mind that you may think in me.
I give you my spirit that you may pray in me.
Above all, I give you my heart, that you may love
in me your father and all humanity.
I give you my whole self that you may grow in me,
so that it is you Lord Jesus, who live and work and pray in me Amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, surround our dear sister this day. Let her find encouragement in You, strength and wisdom to face this situation in You. Lord God, lead her, let Your Hand guide her decisions, let Your Truth fill her heart. Lord God, bless her for You are her Hope.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0