Help - need a 'catchy' small group name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

we5frogs

Child of God held in Jesus' hand
Apr 26, 2005
Allentown. PA
✟1,363.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks to all for your ideas. The group has decided to go with W.I.N.G.S. (Women IN God's Service), since we do not use this as a name for our Women's Ministries programming. I like it. We will keep your other ideas in mind for Retreat theme or special event naming. - love Charleen

I have been in a women's small group for about 2-3 years now, which we prayerfully named Koinonia. We 'birthed' a new small group about a year ago which is still going strong, and now have continued to grow. It is time to branch out once again, and I feel am being led to start a new group.

The group target will be women 40 and older, and will be one of bible study, caring for each other, serving together, and of course fellowship and worship.

So, I am once again looking for name that will catch the attention of those seeking a small group to join, yet will have a meaning behind it.

I would really appreciate any ideas. Thanks.:hug:

Morghaine

Studying
Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2006
Ozark MO
✟63,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just can't seem to come up with anything catchy for you! It may be too late in the evening to try - too sleepy! :) Though after reading the above post, I did have "Agape Angels" pop into my head.

How about just Women Who Serve God?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.