✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
passionrocksmysox said:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
please help me... im SOOO confuzed!1
Hi, boy you are good at forums, you found this place right away... I saw your profile, and it is also called your homepage. You can change background and colors and things in there. You can also create a character but you need 100 blessings, and then more to put clothes on.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2006
✟15,148.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
tapero said:
Hi, boy you are good at forums, you found this place right away... I saw your profile, and it is also called your homepage. You can change background and colors and things in there. You can also create a character but you need 100 blessings, and then more to put clothes on.
huh?... ok.. so i get blessing.. what are those?

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
passionrocksmysox said:
huh?... ok.. so i get blessing.. what are those?

I see you already have 100 blessings. On CF you need blessings to buy things. There is a blessing exchange, where people play games to get blessings, and you get 1 blessing per post, and if you contribute, you get a ton of blessings. To create a character you go up to the top of the page where it says CF Character, and first go all the way to the left, and you get hair, eyes, etc. that costs 100. Then you need clothes, so you'll need a few more blessings to get that.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2006
✟15,148.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
tapero said:
I see you already have 100 blessings. On CF you need blessings to buy things. There is a blessing exchange, where people play games to get blessings, and you get 1 blessing per post, and if you contribute, you get a ton of blessings. To create a character you go up to the top of the page where it says CF Character, and first go all the way to the left, and you get hair, eyes, etc. that costs 100. Then you need clothes, so you'll need a few more blessings to get that.
ok, cool... is there anyway to make it so where i dont like.. idk..loose? you... like a friends thing?

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
passionrocksmysox said:
ok, cool... is there anyway to make it so where i dont like.. idk..loose? you... like a friends thing?
Yes there is a way. I can't see it in your homepage, but somewhere it says to add buddies. You click on that and add me. Hey, thank you so much for the guestbook entry. That was so sweet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
passionrocksmysox said:
your welcome...
ok... add buddies... got it
You have reputation, above the blessings and people just rep you like if they like you're posts or just want to rep you. It doesn't do anything but accumulate. You have 10 now i think. You already entered things about yourself in your profile, but you can enter more stuff too, by going to your control panel. I click private messages then on the left you see your control panel and that is where you do everything. Edit profile, edit preferences etc.

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
tapero said:
You have reputation, above the blessings and people just rep you like if they like you're posts or just want to rep you. It doesn't do anything but accumulate. You have 10 now i think. You already entered things about yourself in your profile, but you can enter more stuff too, by going to your control panel. I click private messages then on the left you see your control panel and that is where you do everything. Edit profile, edit preferences etc.
Now we're buddies, and you can see on the home page, at the right, if you look down the list of names the two little people next to my name..showing that i'm online.

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
passionrocksmysox said:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
please help me... im SOOO confuzed!1
Help is here but we have to know the help you need.

Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

euphoria

Hebrews 13:8
Apr 15, 2006
✟9,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0