Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you to everyone for your kind words. Last night I found my family members are safe, but my parent's home is gone. Still I am very happy to know they are ok. This weekend we will leave Japan to go to Korea. We will stay with my aunt there until the nuclear problem is fixed. I don't know what will happen and it makes me worried about the future. But I am happy right now because God has protected my family members.
I am glad to hear that your family is okay, but sorry that your family's home is gone. I was fortunately that all of my Japanese family lives in Tokyo/Saitama, so nothing of theirs was destroyed. Still, life in Kanto is difficult right now.

Where in Korea are you going? I used to live in Ulsan, between Busan and Gyeongju. Perhaps you're going to Seoul?

Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you to everyone for your kind words. Last night I found my family members are safe, but my parent's home is gone. Still I am very happy to know they are ok. This weekend we will leave Japan to go to Korea. We will stay with my aunt there until the nuclear problem is fixed. I don't know what will happen and it makes me worried about the future. But I am happy right now because God has protected my family members.

I'm so glad to hear this. I'll be praying for safe journey to Korea and that you all can get back on your feet really really soon.:prayer:

Upvote 0

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello to everyone. I am a new member to join this site. I am from Japan. As you know my country had a terrible disaster. First an earthquake and Tsunami and now some danger from the Nuclear plant.

I am a Christian that was raised to be Christian by my parents. I am here because I think that Christian support is very useful. These days my country is still in so terrible condition. At this time I do not know if my family is OK. Many people still cannot make phone calls to friends or family members. My hometown is in the north part of Japan that had serious damage. I have spent all my free time checking internet to hear from family, and to see news. It is so stressful so I came to here. I hope to find some support and maybe find something to occupy my time so I do not keep worrying all the time.

Thank you
Shinkou

Welcome to CF. :wave:

I'm praying for you and your family, and also for the rest of Japan. I'm glad to hear you all made it safely to Seoul and I hope everything works out well for you. :prayer:

Upvote 0

puffca

Veteran
Mar 25, 2007
NY
✟11,080.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hi shinkou. Hajimema[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]e! I'm glad to hear that you and your family are okay. I'm praying for all of you and for the rest of Japan as well.

LOL, looks like the CF dirty words filter is not limited to English language.

Upvote 0