Mar 8, 2008
In my room
✟20,354.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
flowers-26.jpg
Hello and welcome to CF. I hope you like it here enjoy the forums.

Upvote 0

Minty

S.O.P.H.I.E
Aug 6, 2007
South East London, England
✟19,598.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
WelcomeFish.gif

~~~~~
Hi I’m Araminta, but you can call me Minty. I’m a CF Angel and I’d like to welcome you to the forums :wave:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that at first glance this forum may seem huge, but don’t worry, it seems that way now, but the more you explore, the smaller it gets (honest ;) ).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
First of all, allow me to apologise if you are having trouble posting or if posting is slow. At the moment CF is having server problems and it is also in the middle of an upgrade (as yet, it is uncertain how long this will take).
~~~~~
Please believe me when I say that you are not alone in feeling frustrated, we all do. I would also like to ask you to please be patient and bear with us. This will be sorted as soon as possible.
~~~~~
In the meantime, please feel free to browse (well, as much as you can) and I look forward to seeing you around the forums in the near future :D
~~~~~~~~~~
In the meantime, here are a few links that you may find useful (just click the blue text).
~~~~~
New Members Intros why not come and introduce yourself (I promise we don’t bite :D ).
~~~~~~~~~~
Once you’ve done that, why not get the feel of how to post by playing some games in the Blessings Exchange or Recreation Room. I can highly recommend Restoredsoul’s Blessing Thread for Newbies , you can earn more blessings than normal and you may even win an item for your CF character :thumbsup:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After that you could have a look at one of the below links, I’m sure that you’ll find something to interest you:
~~~~~~~~~~
Life Stages Forum
Congregation Forum
If you fancy getting stuck into a debate try Discussions and Debate (beware, tempers can flare here).
~~~~~~~~~~
If you would like to request prayer, or say prayers for others (which is always much appreciated) go to the Prayer Room
~~~~~
If you have any problems at all feel free to visit Angel HQ,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around the forums in the future.
~~
:kiss:
~~
Minty. xx​

Upvote 0