Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome!

WELCOME3.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

res3ia

Nov 23, 2007
✟7,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello

Have just joined, and so this is my very first post here. I've always been a Christian. Although I no longer attend church or read the Bible, I still have a strong faith in Jesus. For me, that is the most important thing.

Hope to visit many topics, and also post something myself. Best wishes, and look forward to "seeing you" on the forums. :wave:
Welcome to CF! I don't attend a church either, though my relationship with Jesus is as strong now as it ever was. Happy New Year to you! :)

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
smilies-45306.png

NewYear2.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums, my name is Tatiana (aka Angeldove97) and I'm a staff member and fellow CF Welcome Angel at this site. :wave: I hope this site will be a big blessing to you... as it has been in my life! Please feel free to contact me via pm if you have any questions about the rules or getting around the site. I'm here to help! :holy:

Take some time to get to know the site... it's huge... with over 150 different forums in which you can post about different topics. And, of course, all are welcome here.. even if they aren't Christian.
:groupray:

We also have a new Webmaster, LeeD, who will be making some changes to the site in the next couple of months. Nothing too big, but please check out our Announcement Forum to read the latest news on Staff, Forum Events, and Policies/Rules: http://christianforums.com/f3-announcements.html

:help:Also, if you would like to learn more about the site (rules, staff, how to post, blessings, CF pets, avatars, etc), please read our FAQ: http://christianforums.com/faq.php We are currently still updating it with changes so some information may incorrect. Always check with a Staff member if you have a question about something! :help:

Stick around, you'll meet alot of amazing people. Here are my suggestions that I give to all the newbie members at CF! Check out these forums to start off and meet some of our amazing members:
Friendship Cout
Recreation Room

If you ever are in need of help from a CF Welcome Angel (we help set up accounts, teach people how to use the site, pray for you and your needs, etc), please feel free to pm (private message) me at any time or check out our CF Angel forum by clicking here:

Take care and God bless!

Love always,
Tatiana
Community Tech Liaison & CF Angel
Ange12g.gif

Upvote 0