CorkyM

Oct 14, 2007
✟7,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
New here . . . lost amongst thousands of posts. :help:

I'm one of those . . . uge . . . atheists. I am an ex-Baptist (Southern by birth) an ex-Worldwide Church of God cult victim :bow: and an ex-Christadelphian.:wave:

I want in the debate forums section but don't have enough posts here for that yet. ;)

Orchids

never grow up
Nov 9, 2004
California
✟17,131.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Try a few welcoming posts here in this forum, and it will increase your posts quickly.

Welcome to the former CF, now ForU.ms

bearssweetness.gif

Upvote 0

RenFaireSprite

tickle torture champion
Jan 25, 2007
It's only temporary...
✟41,458.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
fangel1.gif
multi-welcome.gif

Hi CorkyM!

If you have any questions about ForU.ms, or just need a listening ear, I’d love to hear from you. Blessings!

If you have a prayer request, you can post it here: Prayer Requests

Most people have questions about the site, and you can find answers here: FAQ

A great place to meet other members: Life Stages

Make new friends, win blessings and have some fun in the Blessings Exchange

Upvote 0

LeeC

Aug 11, 2007
✟16,130.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I'm one of those . . . uge . . . atheists. I am an ex-Baptist (Southern by birth) an ex-Worldwide Church of God cult victim :bow: and an ex-Christadelphian.:wave:

I want in the debate forums section but don't have enough posts here for that yet. ;)
Hi Corky,

Just post a lot of little posts on nothing here.

One word - one post... it will take no time at all?

Lee

PS

Welcome BTW

Upvote 0

LeeC

Aug 11, 2007
✟16,130.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Well done CorkyM - you're done 5 posts and you have a Reputation of 2,600!!! Way to go?

Don't know how you did it?

Lee

Reactions: MrFreshdew
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CorkyM

Oct 14, 2007
✟7,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hi there Corky !

You must know alot about different Traditions then?
I'm an ex-Baptist as well!
Welcome on Board! Take care alex x
I have knowledge of several traditions and doctrines. I used to have a Rev. in front of my name and a DD after it. I dropped that when I developed my own free thought ways and ideas. Thanks for the welcome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LeeC

Aug 11, 2007
✟16,130.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have knowledge of several traditions and doctrines. I used to have a Rev. in front of my name and a DD after it. I dropped that when I developed my own free thought ways and ideas. Thanks for the welcome.
Hi Corky,

I Rev? Wow… I didn’t know such people would “change sides” so to speak?

This forum does have a few interesting corners.

I think you have found “creation/evolution” (http://foru.ms/f70). I think you can post there straight away – but is it of course more science based.

The most interesting corner I found is General Apologetics (http://foru.ms/f13) but I think you need 100 posts before you can post there (maybe, maybe not?) (You did mention that you could not post somewhere. Just post a lot of junk on this thread – it should take you less than an hour – one post every 30 seconds - start with "Mary had a little lamb...")

I guess I got used to the navigation – I just click one of the links above. If I think the debate is a good one - I add it to my Internet Explorer’s favourites to come back to it.

I’ve also noticed that if you go to your private messages (two right next to your name) then click “control panel” (left on the new page) it seems to show me all the threads that I have posted in… seems easy enough?

See ya

Lee

Upvote 0

EternallyPierced

Jesus, I am so in love with you.
May 25, 2006
South Carolina, US
✟19,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Corky and welcome to the forums! :wave:

Don't worry, keep posting and you'll have plenty of posts in no time!

I'm EternallyPierced and I run the Free Clothes for Newbies Foundation :D You may have noticed that some people have characters beside their names. I help people who are new get their first outfit. If you would like to know how to receive some free clothes or if you would just like some more info, please click here: The Free Clothes for Newbies Foundation. Please be sure to read the rules and make sure you meet the requirements before making any requests!

If you have any other questions, you can check out the frequently asked questions section. It will tell you just about everything you need to know about this site. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message. Thanks for reading this and I'm glad you're here! Enjoy your stay! :D

In Christ,
EternallyPierced (Matt)

P.S. If you need someone to talk too or if you have any prayer requests, I'd be glad to talk or pray with you. Bye! :D

Reactions: redrose26
Upvote 0

LeeC

Aug 11, 2007
✟16,130.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I’ve also noticed that if you go to your private messages (two right next to your name) then click “control panel” (left on the new page) it seems to show me all the threads that I have posted in… seems easy enough?

Or just click "Control Panel" at the top of every page

D'oh

Lee

Upvote 0