Northern California
✟12,377.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to Christian Forums/ForU.ms and maybe you will settle in and find many new friends here.

godBlessCandles.gif

Upvote 0
O

OrchidAngel

iconator11c08e2cb217a41yl9.gif
iconator6e33ce9ae2b8755ht3.gif
iconator4cb070d6167eaeeol0.gif
Hi there and welcome to Foru.ms, previously called Christian Forums! I'm Angel and it's great to have you at the site. One of the ministries we have at 4U are Foru.ms Pet members who help take care, feed, and adopt out Foru.ms Pets. Many pets are left abandoned by members who no longer visit the site--- so we make sure they're taken care of every day! We are still looking for 4U Pet Workers, so if you're interested--- or are looking to create or adopt a pet of your own---please feel free to pm me for more information.

And really think about adopting a pet--- it's fun getting to see your pet grow up under your love and care. Also, did you know that 4U Pets are deleted on the 1st of every month if they are in the adoption center!?! :( We try to save all the pets before then, but we need loving members to help out.

Also, please feel free to send blessings to DoctorCF. She'll pass them along to all the workers to help feed and care for pets.

So welcome once again, I hope you enjoy spending time here. And I hope you will open your account to a pet today! ^_^

~Angel :angel:

PS Check out the Foru.ms Pet forum here: http://foru.ms/f513-forums-pets.html

Upvote 0