Jul 20, 2007
Illinois
✟15,122.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My name is Alicia. I was surfing the internet, because I used to belong to a message board that has become somewhat vulgar, so I have decided to find a Christian one.....and I found this one! I am so excited.

I am married with one child. My 14 year old niece also lives with us. My husband and I are very involved in the youth of our church. I am the Bible Fellowship Director (Sunday School Super) of our church, and VBS director. We are also Sunday School teachers! We love God and we love people. I am waiting for my dream job of working as a Youth Director. I currently own a daycare that provides discounted rates for those in our church family that would not be able to work due to daycare expenses.

I am a wife, a mother, a teacher, and most of all a learner. I sin. I ask for forgiveness, and I love God. I despise that I am a sinner, but I will one day be rid of that burden. I am just thankful there is forgiveness.

I can't wait to get to know you all. God Bless!

Alicia :wave:

snoopy500

Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega
May 14, 2015
Toronto
✟79,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
RdKnight-Welcome.gif

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
lillite.gif
i56210836_90099_2.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums, my name is Tatiana (aka Angeldove97) and I'm a staff member and fellow CF Welcome Angel at this site. :wave: I hope this site will be a big blessing to you... as it has been in my life! Please feel free to contact me via pm if you have any questions about the rules or getting around the site.
I'm here to help! :holy:

Take some time to get to know the site... it's huge... with over 150 different forums in which you can post about different topics. And, of course, all are welcome here.. even if they aren't Christian.
:groupray:

Recently CF has gone through some major reforms--- we're still striving to make this a Christ based site, but in a more open and fellowship based way. You can read more about the changes here: http://www.christianforums.com/t5710...t-changes.html
Also to learn more on how we write policy and rules, please read this: http://www.christianforums.com/t5713...icipation.html

Stick around, you'll meet alot of amazing people. Here are my suggestions that I give to all the newbie members at CF! Check out these forums to start off and meet some of our amazing members:
Friendship Cout
Recreation Room

If you ever are in need of help from a CF Welcome Angel (we help set up accounts, teach people how to use the site, pray for you and your needs, etc), please feel free to pm (private message) me at any time or check out our CF Angel forum by clicking here:

Take care and God bless! :hug:
Hebrews11-1.gif

Love always,
Tatiana
Public Relations Chief & CF Welcome Angel

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.