Sep 18, 2006
✟7,632.00
Faith
Methodist
Hi! I'm new to this forum. I really just want to share my story. I am a Methodist, and I have always been. My family is the best, and go to church pretty much every week. I'm involed with the chior and my dad is the drummer for the praise band. I had always love Jesus, but I had never really understood what he is all about and had a real relationship with him.

Last weekend my youth group had the fall retreat at this camp called Camp Istrouma. It was all about his glory, and what it's really all about. I really felt the holy spirit in me, and it was amazing. I met so many new people, and I feel like a new person myself.

Last night I started this website and I want to know what you think of it. EverythingGlorious.bravehost.com.
I only have the first page, but I want to know what you think of it.

Reactions: Bro_Sam

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hopperace

long forgotten host
Oct 20, 2006
✟125,971.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Hi, EverythingGlorious, we are grateful you have chosen to be a part of Christian Forums.
I hope you find your stay here a joy and a time of opportunity and blessing. So welcome, take a deep breath, check the FAQ before going too far if you haven’t already, and have a great time.

You may check with our New Member Intro forum moderators or other Staff (the people with the little colored boxes with a letter by their name) if you need assistance. Just click on their name and look for the Private Message (PM) option. Or here’s a place to post any Questions about CF you may have. The Friendship Court is also a great place to begin posting.

Have a safe and considerate journey through our wondrous gathering of souls.

-kib

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.