✟7,866.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi!

I'm AnglicanCelt, though I must confess I've made quite the ecumenical rounds, having been baptised as an infant in the Catholic Church, grew up in a "Bapterian" church, and attended my parents' Charismatic congregation for a few years before "settling" in the Episcopal Church. Have I settled yet? God knows, and I place my trust in Him.

I am an arts fanatic, making jewelry and rosaries for fun, really. The selling bit's a bonus. :p I also sing, go up on stage, and chances are, if it's art related, I've got my hand in it.

I've been on two missions trips; one to Ireland, and one to Guatemala. FANTASTIC places. Oh yes.

I feel as though I have been called to full time vocational ministry, though, to get through seminary, I've got to have a "real job", as I joke with my mom. Right now, I'm a social studies education major, and yes, that's my other love. History is something I go bananners for, and in fact, one of my hobbies is playing with the Society for Creative Anachronism. I love teaching (I blame my seven-plus years as a Sunday School teacher and helper), and I think that's really tempered my thoughts towards preaching/teaching, too. Besides, people have got to learn that history is more than those dusty ol' books in the library. It's the fabric that makes up the patchwork quilt of our lives, our families, and our individual beings. (I tell you, God has such an insane sense of humour, doesn't he?)

Well, I think I've rambled far too long, and it's definitely past my bedtime. And besides, I can't miss church in the morning! :D

Nice to meet you all, and blessings on you all!

AC

Reactions: *~DJ~*

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
:
attachment.php

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AnglicanCelt said:
Hi!

I'm AnglicanCelt, though I must confess I've made quite the ecumenical rounds, having been baptised as an infant in the Catholic Church, grew up in a "Bapterian" church, and attended my parents' Charismatic congregation for a few years before "settling" in the Episcopal Church. Have I settled yet? God knows, and I place my trust in Him.

I am an arts fanatic, making jewelry and rosaries for fun, really. The selling bit's a bonus. :p I also sing, go up on stage, and chances are, if it's art related, I've got my hand in it.

I've been on two missions trips; one to Ireland, and one to Guatemala. FANTASTIC places. Oh yes.

I feel as though I have been called to full time vocational ministry, though, to get through seminary, I've got to have a "real job", as I joke with my mom. Right now, I'm a social studies education major, and yes, that's my other love. History is something I go bananners for, and in fact, one of my hobbies is playing with the Society for Creative Anachronism. I love teaching (I blame my seven-plus years as a Sunday School teacher and helper), and I think that's really tempered my thoughts towards preaching/teaching, too. Besides, people have got to learn that history is more than those dusty ol' books in the library. It's the fabric that makes up the patchwork quilt of our lives, our families, and our individual beings. (I tell you, God has such an insane sense of humour, doesn't he?)

Well, I think I've rambled far too long, and it's definitely past my bedtime. And besides, I can't miss church in the morning! :D

Nice to meet you all, and blessings on you all!

AC
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.