✟25,431.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: axlsrose
Am sorry about your situation. There are some great compassionate people in here who could help.
Takeing refudge in God is best at this time. I know things seem bleek now but all will work out.

angl1.gif

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Hey there, welcome to CF! :pink:

Sorry to hear you and your finance broke up. I recently broke up with my bf as well so I understand it's difficult and lonely at times, but remember you are not alone. You have Almighty God on your side! He's the only One you can ever trust fully and He's the only One who will never let you down. Spill your heart out to God, He hears you and He knows what you're going through.. He was right there with you the whole time you were going through it and He's right there with you now. I remember falling on my knees in my room sobbing, and just crying out to the Lord. He helped me through it and provided others (my family, especially my mom) to help me through it as well.

You are in my prayers:hug: And I'm SO glad you joined us!!!

God bless you always (and He does and will!)
Amy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums