Hello to everyone!

ailcid

Nov 7, 2007
✟7,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is the first time I join a Forum site. I was so happy because it was a Christian organization.

I do not computer at home so I might not always be updated to our forum.

I hope I will meet many Christians here in this site. Let us Make our best to give GLORY to our one only ALL LOVING, ALMIGHTY, ALL-POWERFUL, MERCIFUL etc.... GOD

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:wave:
icon12.gif
ailcid,Welcome.
icon12.gif
:wave:

Upvote 0

FaithfulWife

Faithful wife to one
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
✟63,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi, welcome to the forums!

My name is FaithfulWife and I'm sort of a newbie too! Here are a few things that might help you:

To get blessings, you can go to the Blessings Exchange forum. We play games and take quizzes to earn blessings!

To get a character, go to the top of this page, sort of in the middle, and click on [Character]. You will need to select a body, hair, eyes, lips, and eyebrows/facial hair. I personally chose NOT to have a beard!

Finally, you might want to look in the Life Stages forums to find a group that fits you. I'm in the Women's Discussion, Marriage Ministry, and Fabulous 40's because as you can see, I'm fabulous and in my 40's!!

If you have any newbie questions you can give me a PM anytime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mrspelaezgloria111

Nov 8, 2007
✟7,612.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Hello,

My name is Mrs. Gloria Pelaez. a nationality of Philipines, Please i would like to correspond with you and I benefit from the occasion to wish you compliment of the season for the year 2007.

If that sound to you well,please agree to write to me with my private Email: mrsgloria.pelaezph@yahoo.com.ph ,

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Gloria Pelaez

Upvote 0