Hello to all.

texascajun

Aug 4, 2006
✟7,612.00
Faith
Baptist
Just wanted to say hello and tell a little about myself. I am 61 years old. I have been a Baptist since I was 10 years old. I have wondered in and out of God's life until 7 years ago. I try and really worship and communicate with God as often as possible during my awake hours. I have a baby bother that is a Baptist preacher, so that he keeps me in line with where I am suppose to be. My best friend is a Baptist preacher. So you see that I am surronded by people that can help 24-7, plus being able to go to God 24-7. I am married and have 5 step-kids, though they are not kids anymore. My wife is Catholic. And don't start on that. Just glad I found this place.

:amen: :amen:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

hopperace

long forgotten host
Oct 20, 2006
✟125,971.00
Faith
Presbyterian
texascajun said:
Just wanted to say hello and tell a little about myself. I am 61 years old. I have been a Baptist since I was 10 years old. I have wondered in and out of God's life until 7 years ago. I try and really worship and communicate with God as often as possible during my awake hours. I have a baby bother that is a Baptist preacher, so that he keeps me in line with where I am suppose to be. My best friend is a Baptist preacher. So you see that I am surronded by people that can help 24-7, plus being able to go to God 24-7. I am married and have 5 step-kids, though they are not kids anymore. My wife is Catholic. And don't start on that. Just glad I found this place.

:amen: :amen:
A gracious welcome to Christian Forums, texascajun.
I hope you find your stay here a joy and a time of great opportunity.
-kibor

Upvote 0