anywhere in the galaxy
✟170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
greetings everyone. this is the first christian web site ive ever joined. i am of a christian back ground, but have found most christians to be far from what i would call Godly. ya know, they talk the talk, but dont walk the walk,,, as in hypocrites. thus the reason i no longer attend church services. im a hugh fan of Answers in Genisis for the fact that my brother works there and i get some rather amazing information from them that one cannot find at church. anyway, im looking forward to see what goes on here and to see if theres anything that relates to me when it comes to my belief in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.:)

btw, sometimes i cant spell and i seldom use a spell check! lol

followjesus777

get behind...the Lord rebuke thee, JESUS is Lord!~
Jan 15, 2006
"in the world but not of the world"...seated in th
✟18,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Rudas_Starblaze said:
greetings everyone. this is the first christian web site ive ever joined. i am of a christian back ground, but have found most christians to be far from what i would call Godly. ya know, they talk the talk, but dont walk the walk,,, as in hypocrites. thus the reason i no longer attend church services. im a hugh fan of Answers in Genisis for the fact that my brother works there and i get some rather amazing information from them that one cannot find at church. anyway, im looking forward to see what goes on here and to see if theres anything that relates to me when it comes to my belief in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.:)

btw, sometimes i cant spell and i seldom use a spell check! lol

:wave: Welcome...my spelling isnt that great either pls forgive!:doh:

This is a wonderful place and there are many wonderful Christians...but non of us are 'there yet" God is still workin on me and im underconstruction by the Holy Spirit. PTL Jesus!
Lookin fwd to knowing you better!
God bless you richly with His Wisdom understanding and insight! In Jesus Name amen!PTL!:amen: :clap:

Upvote 0

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and

attachment.php

Be sure to check the FAQ at the top for the info you may need to have a good start at CF.

Reactions: iridescence
Upvote 0

""

Jul 8, 2005
✟27,472.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
welcomeblinkiea1.gif

I'm so happy that you found your way here. :hug:

A little F.Y.I. for you: :)

There is a Christian only section with many wonderful forums for connecting with other Christians. We play games, talk about God's word, discuss various denominations, share personal testimonies, and so much more. If you're a Christian, you might enjoy beginning in that area first.

There is also a section which is open to all posters, of all beliefs, including non-believers, where we debate about spiritual, theological, and philosophical topics. It can get a little rough in those areas, but it's also a great place to witness to others. :) If you enjoy debating you might enjoy those areas as well.

comebacksoon.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.