Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I saw this the other day and thought I replied. LOTS of services, I don't have time to eat and sleep. Sorry I neglected to greet you. You should try to make it to a service - the Resurrection one (11pm Saturday to 2am Sunday in our parish) is the best one!

Upvote 0

RKO

Oct 27, 2011
✟41,071.00
Faith
Catholic
Dorothea, to answer your question, 2015 is my busy season. The whole year for reasons that are unimportant and would bore you to death. I have been shopping for a new house. Looking forward to finding one so I can make Gurney's head explode with the impossibly cheap cost of land and housing in rural Kentucky.

Spiritually, I am still in a quandry. I won't go into details on that either, but suffice it to say that my denomination symbol is gone next to my name for a reason.

I missed talking to you all and am committed to doing a better job of checking in more often.

Thanks for the nice words and I'm happy to see most everybody still around.

Russ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Spiritually, I am still in a quandry. I won't go into details on that either, but suffice it to say that my denomination symbol is gone next to my name for a reason.

I missed talking to you all and am committed to doing a better job of checking in more often.

Russ

:wave: Russ! What are you searching for if you don't mind my asking?

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,463,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Dorothea, to answer your question, 2015 is my busy season. The whole year for reasons that are unimportant and would bore you to death. I have been shopping for a new house. Looking forward to finding one so I can make Gurney's head explode with the impossibly cheap cost of land and housing in rural Kentucky.

Russ

sorry to hear that man, prayers for you!

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Russ

Prayers for you! May The Lord have mercy on you and guide you!

(Be wary of buying a house if Church is too much up in the air, unless you have them nearby!)

Prayers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums