Oct 31, 2005
✟8,716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning everyone, my name is Neawana (nee-ah-wah-nah), my Indian name is Shadow RavenFox, and I'm new here to Christian forums. I came here to find fellowship with other Christians, particularly NDN Christians. Let me tell you a little bit about myself now. I'm 33 years old, a stay at home mom of 7 children (6 are living), and we homeschool.

My children range in the ages of 12 years to 8 months (with 5 of my children having birthdays between now and the first of January). I've been married for 13 years to a wonderful man that I know without a doubt is a God sent. I enjoy being with my family and friends, but I also enjoy being outdoors, admiring God's creation.

I'm mixed blood Cherokee and Choctaw. I love animals and I'm passionate about preserving nature. I'm also passionate about preserving NDN culture and languages. I'm interested in archeology, anthropology, politics, creation science, traveling, genealogy, and that's just to name a few of my many interests.

I hope I haven't said too much or have been a bore. I'm happy to be here and I look forward to meeting some new people and possibly making some new friends. May you be blessed.

Neawana
Welcome to the boards!

grey%5E_%5Everdana%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E1%5E_%5EWelcome+to+Christian+Forums%5E_%5E.gif

Upvote 0