Hello Everyone

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EternallyPierced

Jesus, I am so in love with you.
May 25, 2006
South Carolina, US
✟19,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Grace&Truth! Welcome to the forums! :wave:

Yes, there's probably too many people to meet everybody but the people you do meet will make you glad you came.

I'm EternallyPierced and I run the Free Clothes for Newbies Foundation :D You may have noticed that some people have characters beside their names. I help people who are new get their first outfit. If you would like to know how to receive some free clothes or if you would just like some more info, please click here: The Free Clothes for Newbies Foundation. Please be sure to read the rules and make sure you meet the requirements before making any requests!

If you have any other questions, you can check out the frequently asked questions section. It will tell you just about everything you need to know about this site. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message. Thanks for reading this and I'm glad you're here! Enjoy your stay! :D

In Christ,
EternallyPierced (Matt)

P.S. If you need someone to talk too or if you have any prayer requests, I'd be glad to talk or pray with you. Bye! :D

Upvote 0

ChristianMama84

Hey, y'all!
Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2007
Northwest Alabama
✟31,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BlackWelcome.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums