Hello everybody! Anyone here free to talk?

giamfreeg

Aug 29, 2015
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'll first introduce myself. My name is Pablo, I'm 22 and I'm from Argentina. Great to see y'all here.

I'm learning english, and I think I can express myself well in written form, but I have my doubts about my spoken english habilities. So, there's anyone here with time willing to talk? I have to practice my english and I think we can make pretty interesting conversations having a faith in common.

I'm looking forward to chat with some of you!

Interested, can leave a message in my inbox and I'll add you to Skype.
Blessings!

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I'll first introduce myself. My name is Pablo, I'm 22 and I'm from Argentina. Great to see y'all here.

I'm learning english, and I think I can express myself well in written form, but I have my doubts about my spoken english habilities. So, there's anyone here with time willing to talk? I have to practice my english and I think we can make pretty interesting conversations having a faith in common.

I'm looking forward to chat with some of you!

Interested, can leave a message in my inbox and I'll add you to Skype.
Blessings!

WelcomeMoonAngel.GIF

Welcome to CF Pablo :)

how are you ? hope you are well , my names Danielle

Glad you joined us , if you have any questions , seek prayer or just wish to chat please do not hesitate to private message me

id be happy to help you with your English too :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums