Oct 31, 2005
✟8,716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just found this site today and cannot believe I hadn't run across it before. Though it is pretty overwhelming at first. I look forward to learning much and meeting many. I am a Spirit-Filled, saved by His blood Christian who is searching for a much deeper relationship with Him than what I have now. Thus my search which led me to here.
I own my own small restaurant and am the mom to 3 wonderful adult children (youngest son will turn 21 next weekend and my youngest daughter is expecting her second child anytime *woohoo ring phone ring*). I have a wonderful fiancee and a long story.
I also have a lot of confusion as to some things that are going on in my life and am hopeful that coming to this site can help me further seek His Kingdom and His Knowledge and Wisdom.
Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi and God Bless Everyone!

Sennaria:clap:
Welcome to the boards!

grey%5E_%5Everdana%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E1%5E_%5EWelcome+to+Christian+Forums%5E_%5E.gif

Upvote 0

SecretBlessings

The Gift Of Giving
Supporter
Sep 16, 2006
CF City 1st Ave
Visit site
✟35,339.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just found this site today and cannot believe I hadn't run across it before. Though it is pretty overwhelming at first. I look forward to learning much and meeting many. I am a Spirit-Filled, saved by His blood Christian who is searching for a much deeper relationship with Him than what I have now. Thus my search which led me to here.
I own my own small restaurant and am the mom to 3 wonderful adult children (youngest son will turn 21 next weekend and my youngest daughter is expecting her second child anytime *woohoo ring phone ring*). I have a wonderful fiancee and a long story.
I also have a lot of confusion as to some things that are going on in my life and am hopeful that coming to this site can help me further seek His Kingdom and His Knowledge and Wisdom.

Welcome to CF...We are so proud to have you and I hope you will find the fellowship here you are searching for. God bless you for being a part of our family.

Upvote 0

hamigurl

Oct 7, 2006
✟144.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

Thankyou very much for sharing your story with me! I am new to this site and I don't really know what I'm doing so it is very encouraging to hear that from you. God bless you!
from hamigurl

Upvote 0