Jan 1, 2006
Ohio
✟15,129.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
:wave:

Hello! New to this site and thought I would introduce myself, I am from Ohio, 29 years old (few weeks from 30 yikes) Been seeking a closer relatationship to God after feeling that something has been missing in my life which has gotten stronger over the past year, was raised Catholic but have not participated in any faith for a very long time. I try to go to church but always feel like an outcast, enjoy Christian services very much but have a very hard time accepting what I know a lot of Christians believe when it comes to social issues. I have a very liberal outlook and can't and never will believe that people who don’t share the same beliefs are destined to hell, my biggest problem is that homosexuality is a sin, I am not a gay male but have many friends who are including my best. They are some of the most giving, caring, humanitarian people who do great things in this life, and if they are not accepted into heaven then I don’t want to be a part of a heaven like that. I Feel a loss because I want to become involved more with a church but don’t feel comfortable. live in a town where there is not much choice outside the more conservative congregations. I believe in Jesus and strive for a closer relationship with him but am having a hard time. I hope to get a lot from this site and look forward to exploring it more.

Reactions: IrishGrace

IrishGrace

Contributor
Sep 1, 2004
✟22,534.00
Hello!

Welcome to ChristianForums... I hope you will enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me :)

5.gif

Upvote 0

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
the%20wave.GIF

WELCOME!

“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace."
-----------
Thought of the Day:"I'm not sure where you're leading me, unless you've led me here, to where I'm lost enough to let myself be led." - Rich Mullins

Upvote 0

tryme

Oct 22, 2005
✟13,188.00
Faith
Calvinist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.