Heeyyy everyone :D

MichaelLerch

Aug 20, 2006
✟8,307.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello Everyone! My name is Michael Lerch as you can tell by my username and I am glad to be a new addition to this board. XD

After registering I saw that I should post in the New Member Intros bored and so here I am!

I'm here to explore my faith further on, make some new friends who believe in the same things as I do and to share my experiences with everyday life with everyone.

I haven't fully read all the rules yet, but I'll make sure anything I've said in this post won't break any rules, I'm really compulsive when it comes down to that. XD I don't like offending anyone or breaking their rules!

Anyhow, I am honoured to be a new addition to this board and hello to all!

Reactions: ConstanceB

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
MichaelLerch said:
Hello Everyone! My name is Michael Lerch as you can tell by my username and I am glad to be a new addition to this board. XD

After registering I saw that I should post in the New Member Intros bored and so here I am!

I'm here to explore my faith further on, make some new friends who believe in the same things as I do and to share my experiences with everyday life with everyone.

I haven't fully read all the rules yet, but I'll make sure anything I've said in this post won't break any rules, I'm really compulsive when it comes down to that. XD I don't like offending anyone or breaking their rules!

Welcome !!!

It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here.
Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have any questions.

God Bless !

Upvote 0

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MichaelLerch said:

I am also very compulsive so I know how you feel! Welcome to the forums and God bless you! ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.