Rammstein
Prong
Mnemic
King Diamond
Kreator
Faith No More
Fear Factory
American Head Charge

And whatever else I forgot. Sheesh, it's 4 a.m. Leave me and my insomnia alone....

Upvote 0
Jul 10, 2010
✟15,118.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
anyone ever heard of that death metal band from florida called Yeti?

their lead singer was the super death metal growls on the last track of the first underoath album, "Acts of Depression". Those guys were pretty awesome. too bad they never did much else aside from play around florida. they ahd one full length, which is really hard to come by, and thenthere are some songs on their myspace page from an EP that was never released.

Upvote 0

musicisFun.

Sep 20, 2010
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
I enjoy many different types of metal. Christian metal is a favorite of mine because I like the message it promotes. But I love listening to multiple other types of metal. Some of my favorite Christian metal bands include...
As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, For Today, Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, A Plea For Purging, Austrian Death Machine, The Chariot, Haste the Day, MyChildren MyBride, Norma Jean, Oh, Sleeper, Righteous Vendetta, The Showdown, In the Midst of Lions, Impending Doom, and others that I cannot recall.

I don't enjoy nu-metal that much but System of a Down is a personal favorite (though I don't support much of their themes.) And interestingly enough I've been digging a Japanese-genre-fusion-metal band lately. Maximum the Hormone. They're pretty filthy (metal wise that is.)

Upvote 0

DontTreadOnMike

Eddaic Literalist
Jan 28, 2010
✟16,936.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Destroy The Runner

Ah Destroy the Runner. I went to kindergarten and grew up with their original singer. We were in a band in high school. Haven't seen him since he joined DTR (and subsequently quit) but I miss that guy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I never heard of ANY of em except Pantera, but then I'm old school Rock/Roll
The Stones, AC/DC & Areosmith, were about as wild as I could go, but maybe
I'll give some of em a listen on JANGO (free internet radio), if I can let go of
my habit of Tom Petty long enough :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.