Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
First I'd like to say that this is a good thread and a thread that fulfills a command, so haters gonna hate.
Colossians 3:2
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Love, happiness, brothers and sisters in Christ, singing and praising God and knowing He hears our praise, being one in communion with all the brothers and sisters there.

I have a child waiting for me in heaven, so all eternity with my son/daughter and hopefully (and I believe to be the case) their mother will be there too.

In heaven there is only love... love is the highest of things.

Our sin will be gone, melted away in the presence of God's infinite love for us.

All sorts of animals, lion laying with the lamb.

It will be perfect. We have no idea what's in store for us. The redeemed of God, those covered in the blood of Christ, who are deemed righteous, have so many good things coming to us.

1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

• Agree
Reactions: Galatea
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nothing is impossible with God.
He is not bound by the laws of physics, since He created them. The physical laws we know here on Earth may not have any bearing at all on Heaven. I would be surprised if they did apply to Heaven.

I read the article. I think there might be snow in Heaven- but a different kind. The kind that won't be so cold to cause injury or harm. I don't know what God has prepared for us, but I would like to think of people and children who never got to experience seeing snow and playing in snow getting to do so in Heaven.

Regarding an infinite past, what do you think of the claim that "how would we get here today"?

Upvote 0

Kiterius

CF's Favorite Member
Dec 24, 2016
Earth
✟32,893.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I feel rather chagrined about making a thread speculating about Hell, especially since it is not our final destination. It's a bit like wondering about a country you don't intend to visit. I'd rather talk about Heaven and some of the things we hope we'll get to do or see.

Heaven isn't our final destination either.

Upvote 0

Galatea

Oct 18, 2016
Alabama
✟70,081.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First I'd like to say that this is a good thread and a thread that fulfills a command, so haters gonna hate.
Colossians 3:2
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Love, happiness, brothers and sisters in Christ, singing and praising God and knowing He hears our praise, being one in communion with all the brothers and sisters there.

I have a child waiting for me in heaven, so all eternity with my son/daughter and hopefully (and I believe to be the case) their mother will be there too.

In heaven there is only love... love is the highest of things.

Our sin will be gone, melted away in the presence of God's infinite love for us.

All sorts of animals, lion laying with the lamb.

It will be perfect. We have no idea what's in store for us. The redeemed of God, those covered in the blood of Christ, who are deemed righteous, have so many good things coming to us.

1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Thanks for your post. I agree with you. One of the things that is marvelous to me is that all my sin will be gone and I will be able to love as God intended. I fall so short, here.

I know you are looking forward to being with your child.

Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Galatea

Oct 18, 2016
Alabama
✟70,081.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
do you agree with the previous user that the heaven and hell testimonies arent real?
I'm highly skeptical of them. I don't know that people are deliberately trying to mislead others, some may be. I think most people with Heaven and Hell testimonies are probably mislead by some sort of physiological experience.

But, I don't know for sure. I do know that God does not tell us to put faith in extrabiblical experiences. Faith comes by hearing the word of God.

Upvote 0