Visit site
✟8,694.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Some of you know already that I had heart surgery recently to replace a valve. I made it through the hospital stay, and I suppose I'm somewhat on track as far as where I should be. Here's a few prayer concerns regarding my health and other issues.

1. Pray that the doctors get my meds worked out soon. I'm on a new medicine for the rest of my life, and they're trying to get it regulated so they know exactly how much I need to take on a daily basis. Last week I had too much in my system, resulting in being unable to do my daily exercises, some problems with breathing as well as I was. I'm close to back to normal now, and am doing much better, but I'm still needing to get the meds regulated.

2. Pray that my chest pain subsides and goes away quickly. There's nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night with your whole chest aching and sore because your pain meds wore off. Also, pray that my breastbone heals well.

3. Pray for finances in all this.

Thank you for your prayers, God Bless.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, help Ironwill with all these concerns, proper meds, healing of the chestbones, and for pain to ease up in chest. Praying for his finances and complete healing. Lord, please give him comfort and peace during this time. Amen.:amen:

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Iron Will, i am praising God that He brought you through the surgery. PRAISE GOD!! i am so happy you are going to be okay.:) thanks for letting us know how you are doing.

dear Father, all praises to You, Lord. Father, thank you so much for bringing Iron Will through his valve replacement. the heavens declare Your glory and so do we, Lord! dear Father, i pray for continued healing from the surgery and that the medication problems will soon be regulated. let there be no infection, Jesus. may the pain subside and be less each day and may Iron Will heal uneventfully and perfectly. thank You for these blessings, Jesus. we know Your mighty hand is on Will. we rest in Your perfect peace, Lord, knowing that You are faithful to those You have called, and any financial needs during this time will be met. we are so grateful to have a God who cares for our every need. we love and trust only in You, Lord, and we give You all the glory for the work You are doing in Will's life. amen.

Upvote 0