InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm gonna drop this study down in 3 parts so please hold your comments till after the first 3 posts. (thanks):)

In Revelation 13:3 we read; “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.” This wound received by the one head out of the 7 heads on the worldly beast was announced by the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

This sword wound is shown here in Revelation 13:14; “And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” Just as Jesus also declared the sending of the sword in Matthew 10:34;”Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”

In Ezekiel we are given a clue that seems to speak of the land of Israel as the one being brought back from the sword. Ezekiel 38:8; “After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.”

So this one head was dead, and did live, which also speaks of the one of the 7, shown here in Revelation 17:8; “The beast that thou saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
By scripture let us explore just who this one head (kingdom nation) is, and also look at the meaning of the head wound given to many of that Nation.

Which head wound also would be healed, which to me symbolically speaks of the resurrection of Israel as that one head (or Nation) to come in the last days, which also is given as a sign to the Nations. This to me also speaks of the profane prince (Prince of this world) which would be given power over this darkened world and Israel for a time as is also shown here in Ezekiel 21:25 ; “And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,” Whom the Lord shall also consume with the Spirit of His mouth. (double edged sword)

First let’s get a symbolic picture of the 7 heads(kingdoms) shown here in Deuteronomy 7:1; “When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;” Notice here the 7th mentioned is the Jebusites, which is also the place known as Jerusalem. (This also speaks of the earthly Jerusalem still in bondage with her children) Gal. 4:25 (firstborn is flesh)

It is said in Revelation 17:8 that this beast shall ascend out of the bottomless pit (or the grave), and we are also told in verse 10 that during John’s time 5 kings are already fallen, and one is.

In Joshua we are shown a similitude of the 5 fallen kings in the pit (or cave). Joshua 10:22; “Then said Joshua, Open the mouth of the cave, and bring out those five kings unto me out of the cave. Joshua 10:23; “And they did so, and brought forth those five kings unto him out of the cave, the king of Jerusalem, the king of Hebron, the king of Jarmuth, the king of Lachish, and the king of Eglon.”

And we are also told there is a king over those of the bottomless pit, and he is also known as the destroyer shown here in Revelation 9:11; “And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

And here in Exodus we see the work of the Destroyer (spirit of death) when it smote those who were not sealed by the blood of the passover Lamb. Exodus 12:23;”For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you. This is the spirit of death that killed all the firstborn of man (which firstborn also speaks of those of the firstborn nature of the flesh).

This destroyer also speaks of the Devil (Dragon) that was given (the power of death) and also gives the worldly beast and his heads its power as shown here in Revelation 13:2; “And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.”

And also here in Revelation 13:4; “And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? ( god of force=man of war)

This beast nature speaks of the natural brute beast sin nature in the first nature of man. As is shown here in Ecclesiastes 3:18; “I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. And we see here those men who honor themselves, and who also are without spiritual understanding are also like beasts Psalm 49:20; “Man that is in honor, and understands not, is like the beasts that perish.”

That is how they worship the dragon (which gives power by his spirit) to deceive the Nations. This power is the power of a lie, and of sin over the hearts and minds of those whose names are not written in the Lambs book of Life. Those who believe in his lies, also live in sin, and are of the Devil (spiritually speaking) as is also shown here in John 8:44; “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

And is also confirmed here in 1 John 3:8; “He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. So basically everyone who lives in sin worships the beast (man’s first sin nature) and is also under the power of the Devil (spirit of a lie) which causes the world to live in sin (and death by sin).

This firstborn nature is the man of sin who sets himself up (in his own heart and mind) and by his own knowledge, over that of the knowledge of God. Man has in effect made himself his own god (self-worship.)

Last edited:

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to make that point clear before I moved on, because some might think I was only speaking of the flesh and blood Jews as being of their father the devil (but this spirit working in man has nothing to do with flesh and blood lineage) but is a spirit (spirit of antichrist) that works in many of the children of darkness.

Just as the scriptures also say the whole world lies in wickedness, and also here in these verses Psalm 68:21; “But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses. This wounding of the head of God’s enemies (friend of this evil world= enemy to God) speaks of the bruising of the head of the serpent, and those that are of his seed. Genesis 3:15; “And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”

And we also see the head wound here in Psalm 110:6; “He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. And also here in Revelation 12:9; “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

This third part of the angels that were drawn away by the tail (prophet that speak lies is the tail) of the Dragon, also speaks of the third part of the sons of Israel (stars) being darkened by reason of the head wound (which also causes blindness). Which blindness Jesus also pronounced here in John 9:39
And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

A sign of this head wound to Israel was shown here in Amos 9:1 “I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said, Smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered.

This head wound that came to many of the children of Israel was symbolized many times in scripture, and it speaks of the removal of the Light of understanding which comes only by faith in the Word of God. Just as when the Light of the Lord left this world darkness soon followed when the Prince of this world cast down into it. 2 Corinthians 4:4; “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” And if those who are born of Christ’s Spirit are also born into His image, then so also those who are of the spirit of antichrist are also in the image of their father the Devil.

This head wound given to the children of Israel (firstborn son) was also symbolized in Samson when the strength of his head was cut off (like many of Israel were cut off from the vine, like branches removed) their eyes were then made blind.

Just as Jerusalem below got a haircut, so to speak here in Jeremiah 7:29 “Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the Lord hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.”

Just as Paul said in Romans 11:25; “For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.

This head wound to the firstborn son Israel happened at the parting of the Way (in the place of the skull) as was also shown in Elijah and Elisha in 2 Kings 2:3; “And the sons of the prophets that were at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head today? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace. And again here in 2 Kings 2:5; “And the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head today? And he answered, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.

So who is the Master that was taken from their head that day? Jesus said in Matthew 23:10;”Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. And so as Jesus was a sign given for the children of Israel (Branch being cut off) as Jesus was also a sign of the fall and rising again of many in Israel. Luke 2:34; “And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;”

But when Israel shall be grafted back into their own tree, and received again by God’s Grace, it shall also be like life from the dead. Romans 11:15; “For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?” Which is also spoken of here in Hosea 13:14; “I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.”

This also speaks of the change, or transition of the 7th son being put off, and then becoming the 8th, as was also shown in the 8 sons of Jesse, the 7th son (David) being that one converted from the fleshy (ruddy)minded man did also put off the old fleshy carnally minded man (which goes into destruction), to also become the 8th(spiritually so) which is the new spiritual man in Christ . (Man after God’s own heart)

This sign of being alive, then dead, and alive again (like the head of the beast wounded to death) is also a sign shown in the Lamb of God. Revelation 1:18; “I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

It is much like an opposite reflection of Light and dark, of good and evil, of Truth and lie, of Life and death. Just like those who worship the devil by living in sin and serving the lusts of their own fleshy desires are of the ones who spiritually make up the synagogue of Satan. (worldly beast 7 heads)
[FONT=&quot]
This sign was also given 7 evil spirits forecast to enter into this wicked generation shown here in
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Matthew 12:45; “Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it also be unto this wicked generation."[/FONT]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The sign is also shown here in the 7 sons (vagabond Jews) of the chief priest who were overcome by the evil spirit here in Acts 19:16; “And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

But those who are born again of God’s Holy Spirit do put to death the deeds of the flesh, and are raised up a new man in Christ Jesus, who also belong to the Body of Christ (Heavenly Lamb 7 horns) and are built up unto a spiritual house in the Lord our God. (7 good spirits)

This opposite reflection is also shown in a most unholy triune in Satan (father of this world) the antichrist beast nature working in the firstborn man (sons of their father the devil) and the false prophet (unholy spirit of a lie) which brings forth that false doctrine.

Just as there is an earthly Jerusalem and is the mother of the children in bondage of sin and death. And then there is the heavenly Jerusalem which is the Mother of the Free. (2 seeds, the first is flesh, the other Spirit)

Upvote 0
IMO, good work; there is something that is hidden in this imagery and I'll point it out. I have in other posts where it were available, and some people might recall my words:

The bruising of the heel, and the crushing of the head are symbolic, and can be easily seen in an image of the law written in man.

This paints an image of man flipped upside-down, just as Job speaks about he was also for a time before becoming upright. The imagery is the opposite of Upright, and this flip changes the mind and spirit within the body. The ten commandments are written in man, from head to ten toes. When man is upright he "thinks" upright and in Order of the Law that is written in him. He has the first three commandments residing in the head that sits on the shoulders: look for this head on shoulders in the scriptures, and you'll see it in the NT, even.

Now, when the Law is in Order, the first is in the brain, the second in the senses, and the third in the mouth. The following 7 are in the body but there is the first seven commands that group as the Christ on the Cross, 7 is the image of Christ on the Cross with His feet just above the last three in the body. The lower three are an image of the three daughters, and the first seven are of course, an image of the Son of Man.

This imagery may also explain the nature of the burning bush, and actually dispel all of the mysteries in the scriptures when viewed as such that I describe. The upside-down mindset is that of the "gentile" and is dialectic in nature, having only carnal vision. The flipped man "thinks" with his ten toes instead of the first commandment in the Law. The present world is flipped, and we all are deceived in our thinking, to think that we are upright but we are flipped, and the Holy is profaned, and visa verse.

The crushing of the head of the serpent is accomplished when the man (body) is flipped upright, and restored as it were in the Beginning when God created the Mindful Spirit in the Beginning, and the spirits hovered over the waters. They hover evenly, like a balanced teeter-totter with the male on one side, and the female on the other. Their weights are different and must be kept in a balance so that neither end will dip down into the flood waters of corruption.

This is also an image of Christ's Yoke in His resting where the male and female are then equated in Him by balancing the beam on the Cross. If the Man is heavier he must sit on the beam much closer to the vertical post but cannot come into the center where the two beams intersect at the Fourth commandment. There was a covenant made so that the male and female sit perfectly on the beam of the Cross and in a balancing act.

If the woman be lighter than the man she must sit out all the way on her end, and not move, neither or else the beam is tilted and the Yoke is cast off and broken. If the man sits closer to the center than the woman then, they must be still, and not move towards one another outside of the Covenant made in the Beginning. If the woman deceive the man he will scoot closer to her and pass the center of the intersection and he slides faster towards the woman as the beam tilts more.

This slanted beam is a result of transgressing the Law that is written in us. The horizontal beam is then fallen and the Cross becomes a pole where the serpent may wrap himself around it and hold it in bondage. If you keep this in mind as you read the prophecies you will then begin to think didactically instead of dialectical. This is the beginning of knowledge that will restore all that was lost, and the man and woman may be made whole, again.

This imagery of the Cross is profound in how it shows that the Cross existed even in the Beginning when God Created the human mind and spirit, and He fashioned them like Himself in imagery and likeness, which is Spirit and Flesh. If any of you are to think on this, I pray that you will be enlightened as to what our present condition really is; this also explains the cause of confused s-e-x-e-s. The upright mind will render true males and females, and they who repent will be restored as God had first Created them, Glorified.

I'll have to rest here now, as there is so much more that I can write, and hope to write more as time passes. Thanks to you all, and may our Father bless you, and raise you upright.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In Ezekiel we are given a clue that seems to speak of the land of Israel as the one being brought back from the sword. Ezekiel 38:8; “After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.”

So this one head was dead, and did live, which also speaks of the one of the 7, shown here in Revelation 17:8; “The beast that thou saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
By scripture let us explore just who this one head (kingdom nation) is, and also look at the meaning of the head wound given to many of that Nation.

The mortally wounded head is not a nation. It will be a person. Hasn't happened it.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The mortally wounded head is not a nation. It will be a person. Hasn't happened it.

Ah, but Princes are Heads, and Israel is a nation. (firstborn son Nation)

Numbers 1:16 These were the renowned of the congregation, princes of the tribes of their fathers, heads of thousands in Israel.

Numbers 10:4 And if they blow but with one trumpet, then the princes, which are heads of the thousands of Israel, shall gather themselves unto thee.

Joshua 22:14 And with him ten princes, of each chief house a prince throughout all the tribes of Israel; and each one was an head of the house of their fathers among the thousands of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ah, but Princes are Heads, and Israel is a nation. (firstborn son Nation)

Numbers 1:16 These were the renowned of the congregation, princes of the tribes of their fathers, heads of thousands in Israel.

Numbers 10:4 And if they blow but with one trumpet, then the princes, which are heads of the thousands of Israel, shall gather themselves unto thee.

Joshua 22:14 And with him ten princes, of each chief house a prince throughout all the tribes of Israel; and each one was an head of the house of their fathers among the thousands of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

The Antichrist who shall come is not coming as King of Israel for anything other than the earthly physical kingdom of the 12 tribes. Solomon was the last king. Jesus would have been the King of Israel mashiach and would have restored the kingdom if he had not be crucified. God has restored the country as one nation in 1948/1967, but not the kingdom because Israel doesn't have a king - but all the Jews are looking for that King mashiach. The Antichrist will be the prince who shall come (1John2:18 they had already heard Antichrist shall come) who they shall think is their mashiach, but it will not turn out to be anyone other than the Antichrist.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did not the younger Jacob (Israel) put on the outer garments of his firstborn red beasty brother Esau in order to receive the greater blessing? :cool:

And did not the younger Joseph receive the right of the firstborn son after Jacobs firstborn son defiled his own fathers bed? (making Dan a bastard child):o

1 Chronicles 5:1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.

And so Joseph received a double portion, as it is also written.

Deuteronomy 21:17 But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

That is why Joseph and Manasseh (Josephs firstborn) are listed among the 144,000 sealed, but the tribe of Dan is missing.

The 7th lot fell to Dan.

Joshua 19:40 And the seventh lot came out for the tribe of the children of Dan according to their families.

Genesis 49:17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

Ah the mysteries of Gods words and ways, who can figure them out?:confused:

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Antichrist who shall come is not coming as King of Israel for anything other than the earthly physical kingdom of the 12 tribes. Solomon was the last king. Jesus would have been the King of Israel mashiach and would have restored the kingdom if he had not be crucified. God has restored the country as one nation in 1948/1967, but not the kingdom because Israel doesn't have a king - but all the Jews are looking for that King mashiach. The Antichrist will be the prince who shall come (1John2:18 they had already heard Antichrist shall come) who they shall think is their mashiach, but it will not turn out to be anyone other than the Antichrist.

The antichrist spirit is already reigning as king in the hearts and minds of many in Israel because they still reject Jesus Christ as Messiah.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The antichrist spirit is already reigning as king in the hearts and minds of many in Israel because they still reject Jesus Christ as Messiah.
The spirit of antichrist is not a king.

The spirit of antichrist is that there is someone other than Jesus, as the mashiach; so them having the spirit of antichrist denies that Jesus is God come in the flesh, and denies the Father and Son, the trinity. John went on to say the antichrists were them who went out from the believers, no longer abiding in the faith, to deny Jesus.

But the spirit of antichrist is not "the" Antichrist, someone other than Jesus, who will be the King of Israel mashiach, the prince who shall come which them in 1John2:18 already heard about that Antichrist shall come.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
As I see it "the head wound" is the period at which the Roman Empire almost fell apart after the death of Nero. During the period of emperors Galba, Otho, and Vitellius.

The empire almost crumbled, and it took Vespasian to pull it back together, which healed "the head wound"... and his son Titus, (the prince to come) led the temple assault...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The spirit of antichrist is not a king.

The spirit of antichrist is that there is someone other than Jesus, as the mashiach; so them having the spirit of antichrist denies that Jesus is God come in the flesh, and denies the Father and Son, the trinity. John went on to say the antichrists were them who went out from the believers, no longer abiding in the faith, to deny Jesus.

But the spirit of antichrist is not "the" Antichrist, someone other than Jesus, who will be the King of Israel mashiach, the prince who shall come which them in 1John2:18 already heard about that Antichrist shall come.

Do you see the Prince of this world Jesus said would come, and did come? Or the King of fierce countenance?

Or do you literally see with your eyes the Lords countenance? (face)

For it is written no man has ever seen God. But yet many have spoken to the Lord face to face, even looked upon his countenance.

But face and countenance in scripture can also mean presence.(H6440)

And just because you don't see a spirit with your eyes, it does not mean they are not still present.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+49:17&version=KJV

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you see the Prince of this world Jesus said would come, and did come? Or the King of fierce countenance?

What? The Antichrist will be seen of course. The king of fierce countenance just means that the will have a stern fearsome look about him.
Or do you literally see with your eyes the Lords countenance? (face)
What? We know God by Jesus, the Lord from heaven. Of course persons are going to see him, every eye will see him.

But face and countenance in scripture can also mean presence.(H6440)

And just because you don't see a spirit with your eyes, it does not mean they are not still present.
The spirit of antichrist is not a king. It is the disposition of someone who is against Jesus, denying that he is the mashiach, God come in the flesh, and Father and Son, the trinity.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Douggg said in post 5:

Revelation 13:3 could have a dual meaning. It could refer to the revival of a dead, past empire, i.e. one of the 7 heads of the beast in its empire aspect (Revelation 13:1). And at the same time it could apply, along with Revelation 13:14b, to the revival of the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) after he dies from a head wound (probably in an assassination attempt).

Regarding the revival of a dead, past empire, the 7 heads of the beast in its empire aspect (Revelation 13:1, Revelation 17:3) represent 7 different empires (Revelation 17:9-10): Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and (possibly) Islam. The first 5 had fallen by the time of John the apostle in the first century AD: "five are fallen" (Revelation 17:10, Revelation 1:1b-2). The 6th (Rome) existed at the time of John: "one is" (Revelation 17:10). The 7th (possibly Islam) hadn't come by the time of John: "the other is not yet come" (Revelation 17:10). The empire of the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) will be a different, still-future, 8th head (Revelation 17:11), which will be a revival of one of the 5 empires that had fallen by the time of John (Revelation 17:8,10,11). It will be a revival of the empire of Babylon. The Antichrist will transform the present-day, rebuilt city of Babylon (in Iraq) into the capital of his world empire, only to see his city of Babylon ultimately destroyed at Jesus' 2nd coming (Isaiah 13).

Before the 2nd coming, when the world is brought into the worship of Lucifer (the dragon, Satan) and the Antichrist, during the Antichrist's future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 12:9), the Antichrist will build their main temple in the city of Babylon. For a temple to "wickedness" will be built in Shinar (Babylonia) (Zechariah 5:8,11), and the Antichrist is called "that Wicked" (2 Thessalonians 2:8). Also, the dragon has been the god worshipped in the city of Babylon since ancient times.

The Antichrist may claim to be Nebuchadnezzar returned, and so reinstitute the system that Nebuchadnezzar set up whereby everyone had to worship an image or be killed (Daniel 3, Revelation 13:15). The Antichrist may also claim to be, at the same time, the return of Nimrod (the founder of Babylon: Genesis 10:8-10), and Hammurabi, and Asoka, and other famous rulers of the past. For he may claim that he has had many different "past lives" as various "enlightened" rulers.

Besides building a main temple in Babylon, the Antichrist will also sit (at least one time) in a future, 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem, and declare himself God there (2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36,31, Matthew 24:15, Revelation 11:1-2). The Antichrist could also sit (at least one time) in other religions' holiest shrines, and declare himself to be God there as well. For example, he could also sit in Islam's Kaaba in Mecca, in the Sikhs' Golden Temple in Amritsar, in Catholicism's St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican, etc.

--

Regarding the revival of an assassinated Antichrist, the "image of the beast" (Revelation 13:15) could be an android image of the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) which the Antichrist's False Prophet (Revelation 13:11-16, Revelation 19:20) could cause to be made after the Antichrist receives a terrible head wound (Revelation 13:3,14b). For this injury could leave the Antichrist's facial and bodily appearance permanently marred, and could render him unable to speak clearly, like someone after a bad stroke, so that the Antichrist won't want to appear or speak in public again.

Did you ever see that movie "Dave"? It had a President who was in a coma, so his handlers found a regular guy who looked exactly like the President, and had him be a public stand-in for the President. He was able to speak just like the President did. It could be like that with the Antichrist's image. It could be the Antichrist's "Dave", his double, that appears and speaks (Revelation 13:15) before the world instead of his wounded self. But instead of letting people think that the Antichrist's android image is the Antichrist himself, the False Prophet could tell people from the beginning that the image isn't the Antichrist himself, but still fully represents him.

Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
As I see it "the head wound" is the period at which the Roman Empire almost fell apart after the death of Nero. During the period of emperors Galba, Otho, and Vitellius.

The empire almost crumbled, and it took Vespasian to pull it back together, which healed "the head wound"... and his son Titus, (the prince to come) led the temple assault...:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

The mortally wounding of the one head takes place near the middle of the 7 years before Jesus returns because it is only with the 42 month to go in Revelation 13, that the world worships the beast. Hasn't happened yet.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What? The Antichrist will be seen of course. The king of fierce countenance just means that the will have a stern fearsome look about him.

How do you see the spirit of antichrist? Or the Prince of the air?

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Hey, ya'll let me know when you see that Antichrist man, or the Prince of this world, or the King of fierce countenance. (wouldn't want to be deceived) ;)

Upvote 0

St Phoebe

Jan 2, 2014
South- Africa
✟15,226.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
The five fallen kings are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo- Persia and Greece. The one is -Pagan Rome that was around when John wrote and the other that is not yet come was papal Rome. The last one that must still come will be a Muslim kingdom which will probably be from Lebanon. He is the eight but is of the 7 as Rome will still be part of it. Some say the king of Tyre is a code name for antichrist and it most probably is. The Prince of Tyre was involved in the building of Solomons temple and Solomon asked of him to send him cedar wood and gold and masons and lots of things to help complete the temple. What I figured out about this story is that the king of Tyre most probably became jealous (the image of jealousy that Ezekiel spoke about) there were many temples in Lebanon but none so beautiful and renowned as the temple of God therefore God spoke against the King of Tyre as he wanted that glory. I still think the Roman papacy got its deadly wound in 1798 when Pope Puis was arrested. The deadly wound will heal when Lebanon, Rome and Israel ties hands. Same as how there will be three temples, this last kingdom will have 2 horns, Islam as the head, christianity as one of the horns and Judaism as the other and this three groups will form that spiritual Babylon (Empire) in all its strength and this will be the healing of that deadly wound and they will set up the image to be worshipped which will be a king from Lebanon.
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. This Babylonian empire will set up a ten nation coalition, who will be able to make war against this beast as this king of Lebanon (Tyre) will have a military army.
The angel said Babylon has fallen has fallen and when Jesus comes, it will hit the image at the feet of iron mixed with clay.

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How do you see the spirit of antichrist? Or the Prince of the air?

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Hey, ya'll let me know when you see that Antichrist man, or the Prince of this world, or the King of fierce countenance. (wouldn't want to be deceived) ;)

Satan is the prince the power of the air, which the air is the second heaven and first heaven; and is leader of the principality of Babylon the great, Satan's kingdom, influencing the affairs of men, which overshadows the earth.

When you ask how do I see it, do you mean how I comprehend it, or how do see it with my eyes? With my eyes, in analogy, I cannot see the United States of America, because it is a kingdom. I can see the people in the United States, I can see the land, I can observe the activity in the United States, I can see the influence the United States has, etc.

If you are thinking that the Antichrist is not going to be seen, that is foolishness. And Satan is going to be seen as well.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you are thinking that the Antichrist is not going to be seen, that is foolishness. And Satan is going to be seen as well.

I'll tell you what is foolishness. It is foolishness to believe that antichrist is a man yet to come. All scripture speaks of antichrist as a spirit that works in many.

He has already come and destroyed wonderfully, but how is it people can't SEE that? It's because they look with their eyes and judge things, including scripture, based on appearances and not with the mind of the Spirit.

Gods Holy Spirit is also invisible, but it also works in many, just as the antichrist spirit is like the air (invisible) but works in many.

How can you fight something you cannot see? Or who can make war with the beast?

Job 41:1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

The only way to defeat a spiritual enemy is with spiritual weapons.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5

King James Version (KJV)

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Upvote 0