He will call the twelve again

bear321

Jul 3, 2011
✟15,124.00
Faith
Baptist
Hi guys. 2 Timothy 4:3 speaks of men warping scripture to fit their own desires. This is not my intention. I do not clame to be anything but ordinary. But I did have an extra ordinary experience in the Spring of 2003.
As I was reading my bible in the middle of the day the above message was spoken to/through/in me. While the message was profound the unimaginable power that came from the message giver brought me to tears. The power of God is beautiful, all encompassing, compelling, and terrifying.
I know most people won't believe me and that's fine. Sharing my experience has only brought me embarrassment. But it is not my message so I feel compelled to pass it along. I do not claim to be a prophet, apostle, etc. Furthermore, this only experience I have had like this. Revelations 4:4
Have a good day.

Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys. 2 Timothy 4:3 speaks of men warping scripture to fit their own desires. This is not my intention. I do not clame to be anything but ordinary. But I did have an extra ordinary experience in the Spring of 2003.
As I was reading my bible in the middle of the day the above message was spoken to/through/in me. While the message was profound the unimaginable power that came from the message giver brought me to tears. The power of God is beautiful, all encompassing, compelling, and terrifying.
I know most people won't believe me and that's fine. Sharing my experience has only brought me embarrassment. But it is not my message so I feel compelled to pass it along. I do not claim to be a prophet, apostle, etc. Furthermore, this only experience I have had like this. Revelations 4:4
Have a good day.

My question is, what is the context of this message? In what manner will the twelve be called? The 12 apostles from the scripture or 12 new ones? Is this happening on Earth or in Heaven?

Let me say this; when I was in the new age I had many powerful, spiritual experiences that made me cry and felt beautiful and uplifting, but they weren't from God..although at the time, I felt they were. One way we can determine the truth of our experiences is whether they are in agreement with Gods word. Do you agree with that?

Upvote 0

bear321

Jul 3, 2011
✟15,124.00
Faith
Baptist
Thesunisout I could not agree with you more. It is very important to guard our hearts and minds...even from ourselves. I have been in church gatherings, I've primarily attended Baptist church, where you are part of a good message and everyone is singing along with the choir, and everyone leaves with their hearts filled with joy. This was absolutely nothing like that.
This was spontaneous, powerful, and nothing I will forget. The only way I can explain it is like this. Everything puts off energy. You may not always notice it but it is there. For example you may be watching TV and not notice the clock in the back ground with its hands slowly moving or the air conditioning humming. But it's there and it is putting off its sound or energy.
When I was given the message everything in the room stopped and was at attention. There was no noise, no vibrations, there was only the message. It was like someone hit the pause button. It still gives me goose bumps and makes me tear up a little; even though it was back in 2003. To feel his power is to understand how the moon and stars were created. To feel him is to never doubt the strength of God. To feel his power is to pity those who stand against him. It is truly awesome.
In regards to the context of the message, that is a great question and I have no definite answer. I was given what I was given and I can't add to it because it wasn't part of what I was given, and therefore I would be injecting my own opinion.
I will say I commented on this topic years ago on this website. I didn't have the answers for a lot of the questions I got and some people got pretty upset with me. So I didn't talk about it for years. Then around 2009/2010 I was feeling really guilty. I felt like I was given something that needed to be heard and I was keeping it to myself and not spreading it like the message was intended. I even shared it with my pastor in an email to which he did not reply and probably thought I was a nut.
So in 2009/2010 one night I was reading my bible and I was thinking about what I heard/felt. Now this was not one of those I prayed to go God to show me a verse and my fingers magically turned to a specific verse. I was praying to God about how could I spread a message that is not scene in scripture. I am not one to add to the bible. As I continued reading I ended up in Revelations. Specifically Revelations 4. Revelations 4:4 says Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. My bible interprets this as the 12 apostles and the 12 tribes. Is this interpretation correct...I don't know. But I do know that he will call the 12 again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums