✟11,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"By Dr. Wesley A. Swift

Therefore says YAHWEH;-concerning this matter:-'I alone am God, and the things I have declared in the secret places before the days on earth, I shall bring to pass.' Then He said concerning His sons:--'You the Adamic people this white race are to build My New Order; you will build great Nations of Christian civilizations.

This could not be the Jews He is talking about for over in the book of Genesis He said of this house of Joseph:--Manasseh shall be a great nation and Ephraim shall be a company of nations. Judah was a nation and Levi would be given in service to his brethren, but all the rest of the sons of Jacob-Israel were also to become nations. So what do we have but Anglo-Saxon nations, and Nordic and Basque, Lombard, Germanic people. We have people of Scandinavian background, we have people from Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, France, South Africa, Australia, the United States and Great Britain, so all of these people came out of this race. Some may be scattered in other places, but they are some of the Brethren of the race.

Now; the house of Joseph was to be a great nation and a company of nations, not a company of trouble making sons of Lucifer. Oh! you say but how do you know this? How can you say that the Jews are the sons of Lucifer? On the authority of Jesus Christ. I need no other authority specially when I can pick up a Protestant of Catholic Bible, or any translation in between and get the same answer.

So this is the story and we turn to the book of Matthew and Jesus who was the fullness of God the Father, out of his own family said:-'He who hath seen me hath seen the Father for 'I and the Father are one'.. Thus here in the book of Matthew he tells where He sent his Apostles. (Matthew 10) He said to his apostles:-'Go to--the lost sheep of Israel." He was not talking about the Jews, and I will prove this:---when he sent his disciples out where did they go?--but to Rome, to Britain, to Central and all over Europe, because that was where the seed was.

Now; let me show you over in the 15th chapter of Matthew in the 24th verse. This is God himself speaking now as YAHSHUA or JESUS the CHRIST and he said:--' I am not sent but unto the Lost Sheep of Israel". This time he was talking to a woman from the coast of Cyrene. She had been following and asking for healing for her child. Jesus said that since you have witnessed enough to understand a need, then I am going to heal your daughter, but remember----'I am not sent but unto the Lost Sheep of Israel.' Thus here you have Jesus the Christ saying that he came only to this white race.

Now; the white race when restored is to do its work thru out the world which is the work of God's Kingdom. And he is going to come back and help us finish this in all the majesty and glory of a miracle reign --such as has not been seen in all time and history.

Lets take a look at this:-for Jesus said:-"I have come to the Lost Sheep of Israel. and he sent his disciples out to those same Lost Sheep, so then turn over here into the book of John 10, and Jesus was standing on Solomon's porch and the Yehudin (Jews) came around him. Let us take notice of this for as the Jews came around they started arguing with him a as to who He was. Jesus said:--'I told you and you believed not'--The work that I do, those I do in the name of YAHWEH (God). These bear witness of me, but ye believe not because ye are not my sheep, as I have told you."

In other messages, Jesus had said:--'You are not sheep, I came only to the Lost Sheep of Israel, I come for all Israel, but you are not my sheep. So if Jesus said Jews are not his sheep then all the silly preachers can't make an Israelite out of a Jew. Let's get this clear, the Jews today try to tell us they are Israel so that they can get a corner of the world, and steal all the Dead Sea riches. So they can set up this false Israeli, but Palestine belongs to every white man on the face of the earth. He said:--There would be a time when the abomination of the desolator would be down there in that Holy Place, but He also said that there would be a time when we would take it back. But we don't want it for a while yet because there is to be a great catastrophe there. Thus there is to be a great earthquake and half this mountain is going to fall into the Dead Sea, and the other half with Tel Aviv into the other sea, and when it is all over that land will be shaken, leveled down and a fresh water lake will be where the Dead Sea now is. So I don't want any part of this country until God get thru remodeling it.

Now if you think the Jews are the Chosen People you surely wouldn't take them back here and then shake it down for them? This is the abomination of the desolator, this is one of the end time judgments of the forces of evil which is behind communism, which wars on 'the church' and Christian civilization. Therefore the word 'Jew" is extensively scattered over the whole world of Judaism, and was in the days of Christ under the term 'Yehudin because they had captured by chicanery the Temple, and Caiaphas the High Priest and Annas his father were YEHUDIN, (Jews). They were Canaanites and Jesus told you who they were as he said they were the children of Cain, they were the sons of Lucifer, their father was the devil. He said they were guilty of the blood of Abel meaning they had to be Canaanites, as well. Take a look over here and see what Jesus told John who recorded in 1 John---'Cain was the progeny of the wicked one." John knew this as did all the Patriarchs, but 'Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the Kingdom unto them it is not given.

Now; I will tell you something else--this mystery was known in the inner sanctum of the church. It was in the inner theological schools. Rome knew this in its inner theology, it was known in the inner theology in the days of Martin Luther. They just decided it wasn't good for the people to know all these things, so they kept a lot of these things back from the people, and that is why we are in trouble. Jesus said:-"Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."

Now; lets take another look at this declaration:--Jesus said that the Jews are not Israel, so if they are not Israel then in no way are they the people of the book because we are Israel, and we take the third chapter of Luke never forgetting this specter of repetition, but this is the chapter showing the genealogy of God, himself. This is the relatives of Jesus back from Adam, and if everyone came from the same origin there wouldn't be any sense taking Jesus back beyond Noah and Shem, but---this takes him back to Adam because in his declaration in the 31st chapter of Ezekiel, it shows how many races were on earth in the days of Eden when Adam was placed in earth.

Now lets look at this passage where it causes us to go back to this famous:---'Ye shall know the truth speech'. Jesus is standing in Jerusalem, and this is what He said. But here is where you get one of these mistranslation factors. He could be talking to a mixed group of Judeans, and sometimes the word is translated Jew, and then sometimes the word Yehudin is translated Jew. The fact remains that as Jesus was talking he finally looked at some of these people round about and he said:-if they continued in his words they would be his disciples. this was one of the marks of Israel.--If ye believe what I say (continue in my words) then if you accept ME this is a mark that tells who you are. The Jews then said:-'We be Abraham's seed-but Jesus replied:-(and here he was talking to the great mass of people) and he said:--"ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." In some versions it says that as he said these words there were Jews standing by. They said:--How saith thou that truth shall make us free. We have never been in bondage to any man, how saith ye that we shall be free?

Now; this should be the clincher, for if they had been a descendant of Abraham thru Isaac and Jacob, and a part of the 12 tribes of Israel, they would have been in bondage in Egypt. If they had been of Judah and Benjamin then later they would have been in Bondage in Babylon. If they had been of the 10 tribes who went out with Jeroboam, they would have been in captivity to Sennacherib. At that time these Jews were talking --Israel had already been thru her bondage in Egypt, in Assyria, and Babylon, and these people stood there and said:--we have never been in bondage at any time. The best connection they could claim was the Shelah offspring of Judah, and they couldn't claim even this for Judah had violated divine law. He went to a harlot and the offspring was Shelah. But never was the harlot his wife or honored as such. This son went out into the darkness, into the forces of his mother's people into the Canaanite-Akkad line, among the Satanic forces of the Cain line. then 5 generations later we discover, ---they still haven't returned. then Solomon is now dead and now Rehoboam is King over Israel and now here they come, a bunch of hooked nose kikes and they say:-'hello relatives.' Those of Israel said what do you mean---relatives? So they tried to tie themselves back into the line thru Shelah. but you cannot do his for the first mongrel seed--is out. Then is would take ten generations to bring the mongrel line back but it never happens as they keep breeding out and out. If you are even 1000/64 part Jew, you have no part or lot in this administration and guidance.

Now; the Canaanites are a pure Jewish line, the whole bunch were Jews. So here they were coming in as refugees trying to overthrow the kingdom from the inside. They are still doing that same thing. One bunch runs from another bunch always trying to get into the kingdom. They cry help, help. Someone opens a door, and they all rush in saying:--Thanks, we escaped.' They overthrow you from the inside. They have been doing this for years in every country on the face of the earth. This is the way it works then they get some silly people to say they are the 'Chosen People'. Jesus had much to say about this, and if we have any authority it is in this book. In this scripture does not contain more authority than the Clergy establish by it then God help us.

Now; the Jews start to argue with Jesus. They said they had never been in bondage, and yet we are Abraham's seed, and descendants of God. So listen to what Jesus said:-(John 8:29)-'If ye were Abraham's children ye would do the works of Abraham.--but ye seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth which is out of God. This Abraham did not do.'--"Ye do the deeds of your father "-Oh they said:-'Our father is God.', but Jesus then said, talking to these Jews:--"You do the deeds of your father."

Now; one of the phoniest doctrines is this doctrine of brotherhood with all people. Brotherhood is based on Fatherhood. My father's sons are my brothers, but those who are not my father's sons are not my brothers, and I am speaking now on a large scale.

Listen:-Jesus said: 'Ye do the deeds of your father.' Oh they said:-'our father is God.'. But Jesus said to these Jews:-'If God were your father ye would love me, for I am out of God. I am the embodiment (of YAHWEH). Then he said:-'Why do you not understand when you hear my speech? Because ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning (tying him back to Cain), he abode not in the truth because there was no truth in him. When he speaks he speaks a lie. He is the father of it, and when I speak the truth you cannot understand, and you do not believe me.' So Jews cannot believe truth-----he said: 'Which of you can convince me of sin?' You are so full of it you don't hear what I say. "I am of my Father (spirit) and ye are of your father the devil.'

Now; I do not have any brothers that are devils, so Jesus is talking to the Jews and you can see as you read this who they were. Let me show you one more passage which is something to remember as long as you live, and when you remember this text no one can confuse you.

In the 6th chapter of John, Jesus decided to break his disciples in properly to the fact that Judas was a Yehudin, the only one among them and he carried the money bag. He was a Jew by race. So Jesus said: "I have chosen you twelve and one of you is a devil." Why did Jesus say that? this isn't just calling names, this is a specie. Fallen Angels who intermingled with the races of earth produced a race called Devios or devils. they are not human, not that they would have to be spirit men to be human, but they are not Enosh either. They would have to be created men to be Enosh. they are thus a mutation, and Judas of Iscariot sold Jesus, and it would take a mutation to sell Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. Anyone who would sell God for 30 pieces of silver would have to be a demon possessed person. And today we look at the scripture and we find that after Jesus identified Judas, he had to go down into Galilee. He could not walk among the Jews of Judea because they always sought to kill him.

Now if one reads their bible with an open eye they will see that this is the story, all the way thru. These people not only warred against Christ, but the moment he identified one of them, they sought to kill him. The moment he sought to explain to His disciples who they were, then all the Jews wanted to kill him because he had identified Judas of Iscariot, because he was their OGPU (5th., column) agent among them. You never know when there is an OGPU agent around, but back there--Jesus identified this one.

Thus we point out that there is a clear pattern here. The word Jew is misapplied sometimes for the words Judean and Judah, such as 'There is no difference in man who is a Greek and a Jew' (man of Judah), because the men of Judah and the man of Greece were white men. The Scythian were white men of Israel. The Normans and Germanic people were of Benjamin and Judah. The Spanish people were of Simeon, the Italians of Gad, the Dutch of Reuben. the house of Napthali and Asher make up Norway and Sweden, and Issachar is Finland. Zebulon is the Slavic Anglo-Saxon people make up those of Britain, and the United States, and where ever they scattered. The Norman base is in Iceland, so we do not have any 'LOST ISRAEL ' only lost theologians.

.........continued

O mountains

Apr 2, 2014
earth
✟11,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"
He said:--"In the last days you are going to know who you are, but 'blindness in part has happened to Israel'--Oh, not blindness concerning who God is, but blindness concerning who you are, and where you are as sands of the seashore, and the stars of the heavens, a great and mighty people in the earth. It shall be made known to you that you are the Children of the LIVING GOD. That is as good a promise as anything I know.

Now; I point out something else in the book of Isaiah which goes along with this family, this pattern, this identity. For this is my Covenant with Israel saith the LORD. My Spirit which is upon thee, my word which I have put in thy mouth are not going to depart out of thy mouth, or out of the mouth of thy seed's mouth saith YAHWEH, the LORD of Hosts, henceforth and forever. So for all times our people would be worshiping God in all of his revelations, and in all his manifestations of Glory. So this is what has transpired. In other words today the people who recognize Christ as he says in Jeremiah 31---I put my spirit in them, and they will accept my new covenant, the House of Judah, and the House of Israel--both.

But Jews do not accept Christ they worship Lucifer, and I can show you this in their Talmud. The god they worship is Lucifer, the devil, and our God they call the devil. I can show you this in the Talmud I have here, where they say that Jesus is a devil, and that Lucifer is God. But back here in the book of John they were saying this same thing, and Jesus said---Yes, you came forth from the devil, not the God of the heavens, when you say 'our father' you are talking about Lucifer, the devil. This isn't Brotherhood--I am of God and you are of the Devil. Today they worship Lucifer as God and call Jesus a devil, and some silly people who don't know the difference repeat it.

LOOK:--ARISE AND SHINE THY LIGHT HATH COME, AND THE GLORY OF YAHWEH HATH RISEN UPON THEE."----BEHOLD! darkness hath covered the earth, and gross darkness the people, but---The Glory of YAHWEH shall rise upon you, and His Light shall be seen upon thee.---Thus look unto this race, arise and shine for the Glory of God shall arise upon thee, and around the world we see darkness, gross darkness covering the people, but not those who are with him.

Now; let's go back to what God says about His sons in the book of Isaiah. He says:---"Ask Me concerning my sons, command ye me."--They are going to build my new world order, they are going to set the captives free all around the world. Do you know that, in the labor of Egypt, and the merchandise of Ethiopia, and the Sabians who come out of Asia---many men of stature shall come unto thee. Did you know that many people shall come unto you, many in chains. They shalt be in slavery and they will come and fall down before you and say:-'Surely God is within you? Outside of thee there is no other manifestation.

Now; note this:-for instance this is just a prophecy,--our civilization produced a New World Order. Africa came to us in Chains, in slave ships, in chains owned by the Jews who brought them---BOUGHT them from other Africans. Go to the American Heritage books, or take the Jew book "Marranos" both will tell you how they were going to destroy our race by mongrelization with these slaves. They thought to use them to mongrelize and integrate them. But do you know the worst enemy a Negro has?---It is another Negro. A Negro in power abuses Negroes, and Negro Chieftains other Negroes who sold them to Jewish slave traders who took them over and sold them throughout the world. But what does the scripture say about this?---Even Ethiopia (Africa) will come to you in Chains. But when they behold thy light, thy culture, thy purposes, even they will finally say:-'Surely God is in you.' They are going to come back out of this integration bounce and break the power of Jewry as they see that they are not going to get away with it. When you get the powers of darkness out of the way, they will bow the knee, this will come, one of these days. But we have problems and struggles in our civilization because of the violation of divine law. We don't hate Chinamen, or Negroes, but we are not to permit our civilization to be overthrown by Satanic powers who do this.

Now; God said:---I do not choose you because you were the greatest in numbers---you are but one man's family, my household multiplying in the earth. In face your race is the smallest race in earth, understand this now---the white race tonight is outnumbered by Negroes, and Asiatics, we are only 1/6th, of the worlds population. Yet we have created in excess of 70% of all the food of the earth. We have created almost all the technology of our modern age. The only area we can see of the background of technology coming down before us was that the Sumerian had a wheel, the Chinese had a wheel, but you never found a Negro with a wheel. Even in contemporary history, even up to the time when the Sumerian chariots were racing across the plains, of the Egyptian chariots were passing Sudan. When Israel's chariots came from The Steppes down into Egypt, and Negroes were looking out of the weeds of the Sudan---they never made a wheel.

Just remember here we come up to the Civil War days and nations and chariots were battling all over the earth, and then Livingston and Stanley went to Africa and they hadn't made a wheel. Here we are but a couple of hundred years back and they have never made a wheel. Don't talk about equality, technology, or civilization, they don't have it. The Negroes were the first mutation of the Luciferian fall, and they were the first shock troops which Lucifer brought in with the fallen angels.

You say:--what is in store for them? Eventual restoration from where they came from, from where they fell. God is just that big---just that Gracious. We go out and tell them to turn and worship the right God, leave off the witch doctors and forces of darkness.

But who stirs up the whole world into trouble? No one but the enemies of Jesus the Christ. Still they war against "HIS church", still talking Brotherhood, still trying to take Prayer and Christianity out of schools, to remove Christ from our nation. It is still Jewry which carries the sign

Now; since Jewry had gained control before Christ's ministry of almost all the areas of worship of Israel's race, except in the Isles of the Sea, and some places where our Nordic ancestors remembered tradition, and knew about the spiritual forces, knew that the guiding Valkyrie still rode the sky, knew the sons of God ascended and were not dead-outside of these areas Jewry controlled the worship of Israel, from Tyre, from Rome, all over Palestine they were in charge. So when Jesus came and started speaking the truth they mumbled against him because he was freeing his people. And when he spoke against them they knew he was talking about them. Thus Paul said:--'I am an Israelite, of the tribe of Benjamin,' thus he was a proper Norman, but he was of the sect of the Jew by religion, but not by race. The spirit then unveiled the truth to Paul and because he was a child of God then he saw the light. Jesus then said:-'My Sheep hear my voice---I give them Eternal Life---they shall follow me.' Then having found this great secret, then the Apostle Paul was also to discover that the most evil force in the world was Jewry, and he said:-'The Jews are against God and contrary to all men.'

We bring this out because this is the mystery of people. Who are they and what are they here for. Where do they come from and basically the declaration concerning us---this is why we find ourselves dropping back to these passages to the best days which are ahead, and then turn over to the book of Daniel.---

Never can we leave a subject like this unless we listen to something----"The believing offspring of the MOST HIGH GOD SHALL TAKE THE KINGDOM AND POSSESS THE KINGDOM FOREVER AND FOREVER. Who are the believing offspring?---You.

We want you to know that all thru the seventh chapter of Daniel, this is the story of the great victory of God's Kingdom, his family and his household. Do you know what the word Saint mean? It does not mean someone they elevated in the church and put a halo on. It means someone who already has a halo whether you can see it or not. It is a believing offspring of God. They didn't become believing offspring or Saints at the altar, or in an Evangelists tent. They did not become believing offspring in their station at the cross. They were believing offspring because they are HIS offspring. And when His spirit awakened them, they were believing offspring. The reason it says the believing offspring are going to take the Kingdom, is because the rest are asleep and never would take it. The people who will take it are those who are awakened and will step in to repossess their culture and their kingdom, and help liberate the earth. And when you go further in this He says:---'All Israel will be saved as it is written.' But all Israel first because:---I am the Savior--I am thy redeemer. Jesus said in all this process--I lose nothing. The world goes thru catastrophes, and wars, and famines, pestilence, and then the truth comes in and his kingdom can replace all that. This can be true of men, their families, their countries, and of their nations, and of the whole earth. For when truth comes, men are set free from those things and reverses all unto blessings. He said:--I did not come to condemn the world, but that the world thru ME might have life. I did not come into the world to condemn any part of it. I came so that it might be saved. How then can it be saved?--By turning to the true God of the Universe.

For the sons of the MOST HIGH GOD it is Restoration---a renewing of the mind, the lifting up of the standards, rising to ascendancy over the forces of a fallen society. It is a repudiation of Lucifer and the return of the Right God.

Even Lucifer, now turned devil, defeated by the hosts of heaven, driven into earth, smashed, broken, his power utterly destroyed in the eras just ahead of us shall BOW THE KNEE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS ALSO HIS GOD. And that day even Lucifer is going to worship at your feet. It takes a pretty big God to do this, but it also takes a pretty big God to hold this Universe together by the very essence of His Will. So we again site to you than when the scripture says there is no difference between Greek of Jew, this is talking about men of Greece and men of Judah, -it is talking about the white man. In other words there is two passages translated in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 and these are the number of judgment (9). "Woe unto those who say they are Judah and are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan." Jewry today claims to be Judah, and they are not. the second chapter of Revelation and the third chapter of Revelation, in the 9th verse---9 the number of judgment, condemns these fallen sons of Lucifer who try to claim our heritage.

Now: when you come over here to the King James Version and the Douay version of the Bible, it says:-'Woe unto them who say they are Jews and are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan.' Then the word should be-'Woe unto them who say they are Judah and are not.' Don't think for a minute that Jesus did not know who he was talking to, about who he was talking to as he spoke of Mystery Babylon, and all the trouble they cause you. He said the same thing to those of Mystery Babylon as he said to the Jews of Jerusalem:--'Ye are guilty of all the righteous slain that has been slain upon the face of the earth.'---They are thy merchants, and have committed sorcery with all nations. These merchants are those who are guilty of all the blood of the prophets, and saints slain upon the earth.

Now; we know this, for Jesus told the Jews in Jerusalem that they were of the Serpent, and had killed the prophets, so in Revelation it says they are the same thing. Then there is one particular word:---when their kingdom falls, when they lose control of the earth, then Christian civilization builds a new culture, with knowledge, wisdom and technology which we are standing on the edge of in this great space age. Listen:--when that day comes, when they lose their power, when the kingdom rises to its full, it says their cry is Alas, Alas, Alas, and it reaches unto the heavens. So you know what that word really is?---Oi, Oi, Oi----this is pretty good identification pattern.

Now; there is a reason why there is a difference between the word Judah and Jew. In the Old Testament the word Jew is used twice, but it doesn't properly belong there. In the instance of this, Abraham was not a Jew, and it never existed until the translation of the King James Version. In Kings it talks about the advisers around Rehoboam who were not of Judah, they were strangers who came in. and in the days of Ahab these Priests of Baal were Jews, Babylonian Baalites, hill country people such as was Jezebel. You see what God did to them, and he had her thrown to the dogs. And after Elijah's work 400 of them lost their heads and the rest were thrown to the dogs.

QUESTION:-- Why is the Cain line traced in Genesis?

ANSWER:--- So that they could be identified, so people would know who they were.

QUESTION:---Why was a mark put on Cain so that no one would kill him?

ANSWER:---We do not have to question God on this matter, but the fact is that Cain was Lucifer's offspring, battling the Kingdom, and foreknowledge knew he would do this. So when he went forth, since he was also out of Eve, none of the pagans were to lift their hand against him. There was no one as yet to lift their hand against him out of the Adamic line. And as the Adamic line would have no part of him, he went over among the Accedas and took a wife. The Accedas were black Jews by the way, and the background of his house were as the Magnificence of Sargon comes in of course, is when the Sumerians, Asiatics, Akkad dynasties all joined him. This is found thru all the background of Archaeology. I could talk all night on Sargon, but I don't wan to get into that tonight. In other words the Mark of Cain was on his continence, he was not a pure Adamic--white man. His Luciferian factor was involved and you could see his. But the mark is on them in more ways than one. We have different kinds of Yehudin today. There is the Ashkenazim, the Sephardim, the Hittite, Canaanite, Amalakite, and so on..

QUESTION:---Where did the word Jew originate?

ANSWER:---From Yehudin of accursed."

How do i refute this?

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,131,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
why does that matter?

O mountains,

I am asking you about with whom you will be refuting the issues so as to help you ascertain whether a refutation is truly necessary or appropriate.

Jesus did say we shouldn't toss our pearls to pigs. So, if the person with whom you will address these issues is in no way inclined to listen, or insists on an anti-intellectual, bigoted framework of thinking, then you don't have to engage that person with a refutation.

Peace

Upvote 0

O mountains

Apr 2, 2014
earth
✟11,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
O mountains,

I am asking you about with whom you will be refuting the issues so as to help you ascertain whether a refutation is truly necessary or appropriate.

Jesus did say we shouldn't toss our pearls to pigs. So, if the person with whom you will address these issues is in no way inclined to listen, or insists on an anti-intellectual, bigoted framework of thinking, then you don't have to engage that person with a refutation.

Peace

I see, well, he deleted the post because he couldn't respond to mark 16, but i dunno, I just feel depressed and glum now. I've been praying to Jesus for guidance and i never really get any clear answer. I figured maybe he doesn't speak to me because im not one of his people.

Upvote 0

joey_downunder

big sister
Apr 25, 2009
Land Down Under
✟12,875.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
To put your mind at peace: do you know that Wesley.A.Swift was a "Christian Identity" extremist?

You should "Google Wesley.A.Swift Christian Identity heresy" and look at results. e.g. Christian Identity: A "Christian" Religion for White Racists - Christian Research Institute

If you understand *why* he formed those beliefs - it will give you insight into how he distorts and misuses scripture etc. to justify these theories of his. Wikipedia explains Christian Identity movement well.
Note those verse: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+3:28&version=KJV

By logic can include other contrasting groups of people I.e. black or white, unemployed or working etc.

Upvote 0

O mountains

Apr 2, 2014
earth
✟11,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To put your mind at peace: do you know that Wesley.A.Swift was a "Christian Identity" extremist?

You should "Google Wesley.A.Swift Christian Identity heresy" and look at results. e.g. Christian Identity: A "Christian" Religion for White Racists - Christian Research Institute

If you understand *why* he formed those beliefs - it will give you insight into how he distorts and misuses scripture etc. to justify these theories of his. Wikipedia explains Christian Identity movement well.
Note those verse: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+3:28&version=KJV

By logic can include other contrasting groups of people I.e. black or white, unemployed or working etc.

it all makes sense, thanks for the info.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,131,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see, well, he deleted the post because he couldn't respond to mark 16, but i dunno, I just feel depressed and glum now. I've been praying to Jesus for guidance and i never really get any clear answer. I figured maybe he doesn't speak to me because im not one of his people.

O mountains,

Really, there's no reason to feel depressed and glum. Christ hears every word you say, and you really shouldn't expect Him to respond to you directly. In fact, as far as I know, the last few people to actually hear from Christ directly passed on nearly 2,000 years ago. So, if you feel that you haven't heard from Him directly, you're in good company. More importantly, you have His Word, which is more than sufficient to direct your heart, mind, and life.

Also, don't worry about responding to that heretic. He'll be accountable for his mistakes in other ways.

Peace
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why do you want to bother yourself with trying to refute such inane rubbish? Do you think for a second that you can reason with the whack job who came up that nonsense? Can't get into heaven because you're not white?? What, he thinks none of the Apostles are in heaven? Or the Blessed Virgin? How about St. Augustine?

He's a fruitcake. Pay him no mind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ellwood3

Oct 23, 2013
God's magic forest
✟483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The idea that God discriminates based on color is so ridiculous you really need not worry about it.

When the Bible says "God is no respecter of persons", it means He doesn't give preferential,, unfair treatment.

Why would and how could God love a person of color any more or less than a white person?

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Well there are some pretty easily demonstrable evidences that the quoted material is about as valuable as used toilet paper.

For one, it is pretty well established that the entire human race came out from Africa about 200,000 years ago. Which makes the whole thing about an "Adamic race" nonsense.

If someone wants a more biblical answer, simple enough, St. Paul in the Acts of the Apostles speaks thus, "And he made from one [blood] every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place," (Acts 17:26). The word translated as "nations" is the Greek ethnos: ethnicity, tribe, nation, people, division of the human family, etc. It also says "of one blood" (ἐξ ἑνὸς αἵματός; ex henos haimatos).

Then there's the fact that the English word "Jew" comes (through French) from the Latin Iudaeum, which like the Greek Ioudaios comes is from Aramaic Yehudhai and Hebrew Y'hudi[m]. From Judah (Y'hudah) the name of one of Jacob's (Israel) twelve sons and and the tribe so-named after him.

After Solomon died the Kingdom of Israel was divided into the northern kingdom (Israel) and the southern kingdom (Judah). The southern kingdom retained the name of the largest southern tribe (Judah). In addition to the tribe of Judah the tribes of Simeon and Benjamin were in the south, and as the Levites had no land allotted to them, they had settlements throughout both the northern and southern kingdoms.

In the 700's BC the Assyrian Empire swooped in and conquered the northern kingdom of Israel, taking many of its people prisoner. Some have thus spoken of the ten northern tribes as "lost", the so-called "Ten Lost Tribes of Israel" but that's a misconception. Firstly because as noted the southern kingdom of Judah consisted of more than just two tribes, secondly because not everyone was taken into captivity by the Assyrians, the modern Samaritans are what remain of the northern kingdom, and thus they aren't, and never have been, lost.

The term "Y'hudim" meaning "Those from Judah" came to refer not just to the tribe of Judah, but anyone from the southern kingdom, and further to any Israelite at all. By the second temple period (5th century BC) the "Jew" was simply the term to describe an Israelite.

The Greek and Latin words Ioudaios and Iudeum could be applied to speak both of "Jews" specifically or also "Judean" (in contrast to someone from Galilee, as early on in the Roman occupation of Palestine Galilee and Judea were separate provinces of the empire). To that end Jesus was both Ioudaios being that He was a Jew and not Ioudaios in that He was a Galilean rather than a Judean (on a very, nitpicky, technical level; the only difference was that Galileans were usually known for talking funny and being small town "hicks" as it were).

The definition presented is complete hogwash and it doesn't take more than a browsing through a dictionary to see it.

So how do you refute that mess of nonsense? Well with facts, easily documented, demonstrable facts.

But if you're trying to argue with white supremacist then personal experience tells me that nothing said will matter. The thing about ideologically motivated racists is that there simply is no reasoning with them. They are hate-addicts that require a consistent supply of ignorance and while they are easily shown to be false in what they say, they will inevitably--after running out of things to parrot--degenerate into spewing obscenity-laced mouth diarrhea.

As such as far as I'm concerned racists can go ahead and póg mo thóin.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Ellwood3

Oct 23, 2013
God's magic forest
✟483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some basics on the deceitfully-named Christian Identity movement:

Christian Identity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Swift pushed a white supremacist hate group philosophy:

Aryan Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article shows some connection with the ideals of Hitler's Nazi "Positive Christianity" ideas :

Positive Christianity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Swift has a small page on wikipedia:

Wesley A. Swift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are, unfortunately, a lot of videos on YouTube promoting Swift's ideas--and none yet from the Christian community (Tony Evans, and others--are you listening?) on his many errors to counter this abomination.

I was not aware of this person. So thank you for posting and showing me what the man claims. Another poster said Swift's work is "about as valuable as used toilet paper" but I cannot agree.

Used toilet paper has done some good and I can see no good in anything you have shown me about what he says. He has a foolish understanding of the Bible, misinterpreting stories of Jesus' life, he makes claims that are ridiculous.

As one example, he claims Jesus came only to the lost tribes of Israel, but there Jesus twice fed a group of people: the 5,000 -- in Jewish land, and the 4,000 --in Gentile territory. Meaning Jesus is the Bread of Life for both Jews and Gentiles. There are indications like that in the text and throughout the Bible that simply pulverize Swift's gross misleading statements.

It would take at least a full book to refute Swift, as it is poppycock. No reasonable person need bother believing anything he says. I wouldn't buy a hotdog from Swift.

Know that whatever color you are, O Mountains, you are beautiful to God.

Upvote 0

Ellwood3

Oct 23, 2013
God's magic forest
✟483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You’ve gotten some intelligent responses about this person being a fruitcake and to pay no mind to him.

This is insightful and wise advice.

I think there are many other people wondering the same thing you did after reading what he says, and the heartening thing is you are getting into a better position to help others understand how empty his teachings are.

It would help to get some Biblical protection from this nonsense that God could or does love people or not based on the color of their skin.

Here is Tony Evans, a pastor and writer, here he talks on YouTube about race. He will give a scripture from the Bible’s book of John John, chapter 17, verses 20-23.

His talk, which is about “race” relations in the church, is on YouTube is called “We Can Do Better” (I say “race” because in truth biologically, there are no true “races.” That is a deceit. There is just one human family.) I don’t know what color you are, just like you don’t know what color I am.

Evans is a black man.

Pastor Tony Evans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owHbE2q-1xA

It can be good to MEMORIZE scripture, which puts it in your heart so when the Enemy, the devil, whispers in your ear that you are less than somebody else because of the color of your skin, you can repeat it. Demons don’t like the scriptures. They are “sharper than a two-edged sword.” Begin to put God’s truth in your heart and the lies you have been told will fall apart. You can put it on a piece of paper and take it with you (you only have to do this if you want, and you don’t need to tell me whether or not you decide to).

This is the promise for those who put their trust in Jesus:
New Living Bible translation: John 17:23

"I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me."

God loves me as much as He loves Jesus.

Now, what color am I? Maybe I am Asian. Maybe I am Inuit. Does God love me any less than a blue-eyed white person?

God loves me as much as He loves His Son Jesus.

Don’t even hear someone who says you can’t become one of God’s people because of your color. He gave His Son on the cross for you to be one of His people.

Anthony Evans is Tony Evans’ son. He is a contemporary Christian singer.

Here is Anthony Evans, with his song, I Found You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAY_qM09-hQ

http://anthony-evans.com/

There are Christians covering this planet, from many tribes and cultures. Replace the negative balderdash with finding some new acquaintances, is my advice to anybody.

I will post more videos below, you can watch or not, if you wish, but if you do, ask yourself when you see each face, “Is this person less than me because of their color?” Or greater than me because of their color?

My guess will be that you would think, “No.”

If you’re not dumb like that, to value people on their ethnicity, how could the Creator God ever possibly be dumb like that?

Upvote 0

Ellwood3

Oct 23, 2013
God's magic forest
✟483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
[FONT=&quot]You don’t need to feel like you must watch any of these videos, but sometimes when we’ve been in bad company (like reading bigotry) it can be good to find some better sources. There are many famous Christians who are not white, or who have written a song or other things that are helpful about race.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here is a classic video from the original Newsboys, singing He Reigns. The lead singer who started the group is an Australian named Peter Furler. In what may be the friendliest transition in music history, Furler went solo, and the group now has Michael Tait, a black man, as their lead singer. Their song God’s Not Dead was in the recent movie by that name. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Original Newsboys, He Reigns:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8R9ZPT2T-I&list=RDY8R9ZPT2T-I&index=1 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Peter Furler: Peter Furler[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Newsboys “God’s Not Dead":[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]web site: newsboys.com [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Newsboys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God is Not Dead movie trailer[/FONT]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMjo5f9eiX8

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ellwood3

Oct 23, 2013
God's magic forest
✟483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A book you or someone else might be interested in is Brennan Manning's The Ragamuffin Gospel. It dwells on how God loves us as we are.

Rich Mullins is a Christian musical artist who loved Native Americans enough to go live on their reservation with them when he could have lived instead in a big house. His group is called, Rich Mullins and the Ragamuffin band, after Brennan Manning’s book.

Here is Rich Mullins on the reservation with the rest of his family, the people he loves. (Present tense because he’s alive, just in Heaven now.)

He was killed in a car accident not long after this video was made. I'd buy a hotdog from him.

Rich Mullins singing I See You:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XejzqulWj2k&list=RDXejzqulWj2k

Here is an article, The Last Words of a Ragamuffin by Tony Cummings, about Rich and his group of Ragamuffin friends:

August/September Release Article

There are also articles on the Kid Brothers of Saint Frank site, written by Rich himself:

Rich Mullins - Release Magazine Articles

That's on the Calling Out His Name web site dedicated to Rich's music and ideas and truths that he produced to help others better understand this world we all live in.

Rich Mullins - Calling Out Your Name

This is Michael W. Smith with his song A New Hallelujah along with the African Children’s Choir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEUVAntJCKA&index=6&list=RDv8qPKR9hgL0

This is the African Children’s Choir channel, singing O Happy Day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufr--RDQNOc&list=RDv8qPKR9hgL0&index=5

Everyone one of those children has exactly the right skin color for him or her. God loves each of them as they are. It’s called “grace”. None of us deserves it.

Upvote 0