colinlindsay

Jul 30, 2005
✟8,307.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for this situation.
I left computing (programming + administration) five years ago, after stress and close to a nervous breakdown. (I was left to develop and support, on my own, a complete system. After 3 years, I'd had enough).
During that time I received a prophecy that I was like a stick of seaside rock and that right through it was the word "Teach".
I ended up taking a teaching qualification (ESOL) and have had 5 blessed years, including ministry abroad. I've had many opportunities for witness and set up an English club at church. Now through rationalisation, I don't have enough hours to pay the bills at the beginning of this semester. Last week a consultant offered me an interview with a company to go back into programming. I went for interview with a heavy heart. It is a 5 year well-paid intense project, there have been no other applicants and they want me to come for second interview.
I am bewildered and rather depressed. I don't want to leave teaching and won't be able to take any more courses or teach part-time.
I really want this job on a part-time basis. When I asked for this, they've said no.
I have to choose between work I love, that has no security, and stress.
Can God change their mind? Will you pray?

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for this situation.
I left computing (programming + administration) five years ago, after stress and close to a nervous breakdown. (I was left to develop and support, on my own, a complete system. After 3 years, I'd had enough).
During that time I received a prophecy that I was like a stick of seaside rock and that right through it was the word "Teach".
I ended up taking a teaching qualification (ESOL) and have had 5 blessed years, including ministry abroad. I've had many opportunities for witness and set up an English club at church. Now through rationalisation, I don't have enough hours to pay the bills at the beginning of this semester. Last week a consultant offered me an interview with a company to go back into programming. I went for interview with a heavy heart. It is a 5 year well-paid intense project, there have been no other applicants and they want me to come for second interview.
I am bewildered and rather depressed. I don't want to leave teaching and won't be able to take any more courses or teach part-time.
I really want this job on a part-time basis. When I asked for this, they've said no.
I have to choose between work I love, that has no security, and stress.
Can God change their mind? Will you pray?
:pray: ing for you and hope that God will guide you and open doors for you ya!God bless u!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for God's Will in this situation. Trust him for he has a perfect plan and sometimes it is not what we feel is the perfect plan, but he knows what is best.

Father, I give you praise and thanks for leading us together in prayer. I ask in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ's name that THY will is done. Give this sister peace of mind, just knowing this is in your hands. Thank you for this and for all of your blessings, Amen

Upvote 0