Have you ever had something try to come on or over you, by someone else, that backfired and went...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟948,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Have you ever had something try to come on or over you, by someone else, that backfired and went back on them, and off of you, and they wound up going crazy, by the same kind of craziness that you feel was trying to come upon you by or through them, but you resisted and fought it, and it went upon and affected them instead...

This has happened three times, with three people with me, and one was my former girlfriend, I feel like they were either intentionally, or unintentionally, trying to purposefully make me go back into the problems of my scitzofrenic disorder, but, I resisted and fought, and "they" wound up going crazy with the confusion and projecting, and likening things to other things, that they tried to make you go back into...

Explaining in detail will take time, but, this has happened with me three times with three different people... What was trying to affect me, from them, or what was in them "bounced off of" me and fell upon them instead, when it happened with my girlfriend, she had a blackout, I found out later after she had to go the hospital, but she couldn't remember anything, but, I could, and she tried, or what was in her tried, to make me go back to being crazy in front of people, and I said some things, like she was making sense, and what she was talking about was nonsense, and she got worse and worse, it was a crazy night, she was way out there and I could relate, for it is very much like what I had gone through and go through sometimes...

Luckily, she couldn't remember the experience, but, I could, and I know "exactly" what had happened and was going on, something in her was trying to push me back into my scitzophenic craziness in front of people, but, it backfired and went upon and affected her instead... Like I said, Luckily, she can't remember...

But this happened with two other people as well, I felt like them, or something in them, was intentionally trying to put me "back there" again, in my craziness, but, not working, it went back upon them, and they would up very confused, talking to themselves and being all scitzoed out, in the following moments and the next days afterward...

Strange indeed... I recognize it very much so, for it is something I have to fight in myself many, many times...

Comments?

God Bless!

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟948,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What happened to her that day and night, should have happened to me... And did happen to me, and reminded me of what I was like and was going through when I was all kinds of messed up about four years ago, when I went to the mental hospital and was hospitalized for a time...

I felt bad, because I didn't know whether it was her, herself purposefully trying to get me back there again, or something in her, that she wasn't aware of, trying to do it through her with me... Every time I resisted and told her she wasn't making any sense, she got worse and worse... it was either her/it, or me, there was no third option...

Another time, the other two times, were homeless guys, who, I kind of did the same thing with in conversing with them, and one was just recently, and now, and he seemed pretty normal before talking to me, but afterward, and now, I see him, walking around talking to himself, making hand motions, it's pretty sad... I wonder if any of it is my fault...? I can't let myself go there again, anymore... I still have trouble with it, through people and mediums...

Well,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My statement is going to be very controversial, but that's the name of this section, right?

All mental disorders come from demons. Yes, there is a physical counterpart that can be affected by psychotropic drugs, but that's beside the point.
These things are individual entities and do jump back and forth with others. If you have been delivered then you are semi-immune and since they can no longer use you, they will revert to someone else.
Be happy, but also be careful. They will always try to come back. Be persistent and resist them and over time the occurrences will become less frequent.

• Agree
Reactions: roamer_1
Upvote 0