Have you checked your foundation lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

semachiah

Mar 31, 2008
Fairmount, IN
Visit site
✟7,642.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Shalom,

Scripture references are from,
the SET (Stone Edition Tanach) or the CJB (Complete Jewish Bible) for the OT
and the PNT (Power New Testament) for the NT unless otherwise specified.

1 Cor 3.1. And, brothers, I was not able to speak to you as spiritual people but as fleshly, since you are infants in Messiah. 2. I gave you milk to drink, not solid food: for you were not yet strong enough for solid food. But you are still at the present time not able, 3. for you are still fleshly. For where there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not fleshly and walking according to man? 4. For when someone would say, “I am indeed of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not people? 5. Who therefore is Apollos? And who is Paul? We are servants through whom you did believe, and to each as the Lord gave an assignment. 6. I planted, Apollos watered, but God caused it to grow: 7. so it is not the one who plants and it is not the one who waters who is anything, but God is the One Who causes growth. 8. The one who plants and also the one who waters are equal, and each will take his own reward according to his own toil: 9. for we are fellow workers of God, you are cultivated fields of God, a building of God.
3:10. According to the grace of God, since it was given to me as a skilled master-builder, I placed a foundation, but another is building. And each must continually see how he is building. 11. For no one is able to place another foundation other than the One being laid, Who is Jesus Messiah. 12. And if someone builds upon the foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, grass, straw, 13. the work of each will be clear, for Judgment Day will reveal, because it is revealed in fire: and this fire will test what sort the work of each is. 14. If the work of someone, which he built, remains he will take a reward: 15. if the work of someone will burn down, he will suffer loss, but he will be saved, but it will be as through fire. 16. Do you not know that you are a sanctuary of God and the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17. If someone corrupts the sanctuary of God, God corrupts this one: for the sanctuary of God is holy, which you are.
3:18. And let no one deceive himself: if someone thinks he is wise in this age, he must become foolish, so that he could become wise. 19. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it has been written
“The One who grasps the wise in their cunning:” (Job 5:13)
20. and again,
“The Lord knows the reasonings of the wise
that they are in vain.” (Ps 94:11)
21. So one must not boast about people: for all things are yours, 22. whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, whether world, or life, or death, whether present, or things coming: all things are yours, 23 and you are of Messiah, and Messiah of God.

Your denomination means nothing!
The denomination you belong to or the assembly of believers you worship with will have some type of doctrine and/or statement of faith, these are the buildings that Paul says are being built upon the foundation of The CHRIST. These buildings will be tested in fire and what is of gold and silver will remain but the rest will become burnt ash. What is of the utmost importance is the foundation! Only the foundation will eventually save you from the eternal fires of eternal, continual, ongoing misery and destruction.

Regularly, as a Believer, you need to inspect your construction site to see if the building is still being built upon the foundation of The CHRIST. To see that is is not now being built upon a preacher, a denomination, a doctrine or statement of faith. It can not be built upon baptism, speaking in tongues or keeping the Sabbath it must be built upon the life, death, resurrection and return of The CHRIST.
It must be upon this foundation alone!
1 Cor 2. For I did not judge what I knew in you except Jesus Messiah and this One as having been crucified.

If you "Believe" and still follow The CHRIST then you are still in The CHRIST and He is within you still.
He is also within YHVH and YHVH is within Him thus YHVH is also within you and you within YHVH via The SPIRIT of the Son which cries out Abba FATHER .
16. Do you not know that you are a sanctuary of God and the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17. If someone corrupts the sanctuary of God, God corrupts this one: for the sanctuary of God is holy, which you are.
You are the sanctuary of YHVH, the place that YHVH indwells.

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
RESTORE THE FOUNDATIONS

The church needs to restore the foundations,
In humbleness and repentance we must come,
Allowing ourselves at His feet to be totally undone,
Then the Lord will bring healing to our nations.

He sees our proud hearts and voices displeasure,
Our ministries are not ours they belong to Him,
Seek after Him and we’ll be given joy beyond measure,
When we give Him our all, the Holy Spirit will fill us up to the brim.

When we give our all over to the Lord He will give new revelation,
He will draw us into deeper places imparting wisdom and knowledge,
The people of God will move into their inheritance seeing restoration,
In service of their Lord and Master, their hearts they will pledge.

For to give Him all the honour and all the glory in all they do or say,
Will be the deepest desire of their hearts each and every day,
And the Heavens will open as the glory of the Lord is revealed,
And the church will move in power seeing people set free and healed.

Irene McGough 2008

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Shalom,

Scripture references are from,
the SET (Stone Edition Tanach) or the CJB (Complete Jewish Bible) for the OT
and the PNT (Power New Testament) for the NT unless otherwise specified.

1 Cor 3.1. And, brothers, I was not able to speak to you as spiritual people but as fleshly, since you are infants in Messiah. 2. I gave you milk to drink, not solid food: for you were not yet strong enough for solid food. But you are still at the present time not able, 3. for you are still fleshly. For where there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not fleshly and walking according to man? 4. For when someone would say, “I am indeed of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not people? 5. Who therefore is Apollos? And who is Paul? We are servants through whom you did believe, and to each as the Lord gave an assignment. 6. I planted, Apollos watered, but God caused it to grow: 7. so it is not the one who plants and it is not the one who waters who is anything, but God is the One Who causes growth. 8. The one who plants and also the one who waters are equal, and each will take his own reward according to his own toil: 9. for we are fellow workers of God, you are cultivated fields of God, a building of God.
3:10. According to the grace of God, since it was given to me as a skilled master-builder, I placed a foundation, but another is building. And each must continually see how he is building. 11. For no one is able to place another foundation other than the One being laid, Who is Jesus Messiah. 12. And if someone builds upon the foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, grass, straw, 13. the work of each will be clear, for Judgment Day will reveal, because it is revealed in fire: and this fire will test what sort the work of each is. 14. If the work of someone, which he built, remains he will take a reward: 15. if the work of someone will burn down, he will suffer loss, but he will be saved, but it will be as through fire. 16. Do you not know that you are a sanctuary of God and the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17. If someone corrupts the sanctuary of God, God corrupts this one: for the sanctuary of God is holy, which you are.
3:18. And let no one deceive himself: if someone thinks he is wise in this age, he must become foolish, so that he could become wise. 19. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it has been written
“The One who grasps the wise in their cunning:” (Job 5:13)
20. and again,
“The Lord knows the reasonings of the wise
that they are in vain.” (Ps 94:11)
21. So one must not boast about people: for all things are yours, 22. whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, whether world, or life, or death, whether present, or things coming: all things are yours, 23 and you are of Messiah, and Messiah of God.

Your denomination means nothing!
The denomination you belong to or the assembly of believers you worship with will have some type of doctrine and/or statement of faith, these are the buildings that Paul says are being built upon the foundation of The CHRIST. These buildings will be tested in fire and what is of gold and silver will remain but the rest will become burnt ash. What is of the utmost importance is the foundation! Only the foundation will eventually save you from the eternal fires of eternal, continual, ongoing misery and destruction.

Regularly, as a Believer, you need to inspect your construction site to see if the building is still being built upon the foundation of The CHRIST. To see that is is not now being built upon a preacher, a denomination, a doctrine or statement of faith. It can not be built upon baptism, speaking in tongues or keeping the Sabbath it must be built upon the life, death, resurrection and return of The CHRIST.
It must be upon this foundation alone!
1 Cor 2. For I did not judge what I knew in you except Jesus Messiah and this One as having been crucified.

If you "Believe" and still follow The CHRIST then you are still in The CHRIST and He is within you still.
He is also within YHVH and YHVH is within Him thus YHVH is also within you and you within YHVH via The SPIRIT of the Son which cries out Abba FATHER .
16. Do you not know that you are a sanctuary of God and the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17. If someone corrupts the sanctuary of God, God corrupts this one: for the sanctuary of God is holy, which you are.
You are the sanctuary of YHVH, the place that YHVH indwells.

Great Scriptures mate.:thumbsup:

It also points also to those "corruptible seeds" that are being planted these days by false doctrine and teaching. If our walls are not built on the rock and "incorruptible seeds" then our walls will fall.

Thanks mate, and be blessed in Jesus' Name.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.