• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Has Aspergers anything to do with devils??

Ecclectic79

Prayer in Breakbeat
Mar 4, 2013
United States
✟16,252.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi.. There is med.s to help u with ur condition? plez consider discussing this with ur family and with ur family doctor? also u attend church right with ur family?? Hi btw.. Plezd to meet u Ecc
Well satan does try to cast lots of doubts in us in my opinion. Keep in mind satan used to be an angel until he became greedy of God and God said u must be kinding so to speak in other words. God fought back.. And he still does to every day we just arent seeing it.
No meds. I was on them from 11 to 19 and my situation just deteriorated from side effects; I had to actually take it into my own hands to get off of them and was much improved. Also yes, I do try to make it to church weekly.

Upvote 0
May 18, 2012
Missouri Ozarks
✟16,544.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please, Please people... you are not demonic controlled!!!!! Aspergers is NOT from Satan or his demons! You have a short wiring in the brain and some of the messages in your brain get scrambled or not delivered at all!!!!! But, demons did not cause it! You were born that way. God said he knew you in the womb and no way did he allow Satan or his demons to interfere!

You are special... God made you special! Do NOT let me read of you being this way because Satan. He did not do this to you. Instead of blaming Satan, look for ways to live for God and show the world how special you are!

Romans 8:28And we know that all things work together for good the them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose God has a plan and purpose for you. find out what it is and use it to his glory.

grandma

Upvote 0

artqween

together we are strong :)
Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
Please, Please people... you are not demonic controlled!!!!! Aspergers is NOT from Satan or his demons! You have a short wiring in the brain and some of the messages in your brain get scrambled or not delivered at all!!!!! But, demons did not cause it! You were born that way. God said he knew you in the womb and no way did he allow Satan or his demons to interfere!

You are special... God made you special! Do NOT let me read of you being this way because Satan. He did not do this to you. Instead of blaming Satan, look for ways to live for God and show the world how special you are!

Romans 8:28And we know that all things work together for good the them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose God has a plan and purpose for you. find out what it is and use it to his glory.

grandma

We r not demonically controlled. Look
Where did it say that in the bible where satan doesnt have access in the
Womb? satan is a spirit he can go in there. In fact in my opinion it wouldn't
Surprise me if that is what happend.
God knows us however he allows us to make our own minds/decisions based on learning the situations. Where did it say we said aspergers is a satan thing?
hey.. Btw :)

Upvote 0
May 18, 2012
Missouri Ozarks
✟16,544.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We r not demonically controlled. Look
Where did it say that in the bible where satan doesnt have access in the
Womb? satan is a spirit he can go in there. In fact in my opinion it wouldn't
Surprise me if that is what happend.
God knows us however he allows us to make our own minds/decisions based on learning the situations. Where did it say we said aspergers is a satan thing?
hey.. Btw :)

Sorry, but I did not read all the posts.... However, God and Satan cannot be together... so if God was forming you in the womb...Satan was not there. God makes life... not Satan. I just can bear to hear you even equate yourselves anywhere near Satan! I have an Aspergers son and taught Autistic students for years... I never knew a more pure love that I got from them.

Upvote 0

artqween

Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
Sorry, but I did not read all the posts.... However, God and Satan cannot be together... so if God was forming you in the womb...Satan was not there. God makes life... not Satan. I just can bear to hear you even equate yourselves anywhere near Satan! I have an Aspergers son and taught Autistic students for years... I never knew a more pure love that I got from them.

I am aware god and satan arent together.. However god may have formd u but satan i believe has also
Access to u in a small degree. In my opinion.

Upvote 0
May 18, 2012
Missouri Ozarks
✟16,544.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Satan only had access to me after I reach the age when I knew right from wrong in God's eyes. Then it became a choice of mine through my free will whether to follow Christ or Satan. Satan won for a few years, but now Christ is my master and Satan can only touch me if I allow him to do so. As long as my focus is on Christ and I stay close to him... Satan can take a flying leap and I hope he lands on his pitchfork!!! :D

Upvote 0

artqween

Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
Satan only had access to me after I reach the age when I knew right from wrong in God's eyes. Then it became a choice of mine through my free will whether to follow Christ or Satan. Satan won for a few years, but now Christ is my master and Satan can only touch me if I allow him to do so. As long as my focus is on Christ and I stay close to him... Satan can take a flying leap and I hope he lands on his pitchfork!!! :D

I believe that also.. :).. "Instead we may want help in forgiving him and hope the confused angel comes to him or her
Senses now? In Gods name i pray"
:). Hey btw

Upvote 0

artqween

Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
God saved our souls from satan and Jesus died on the cross for our sins so we can be clean/pure.

You bet. We are bought and paid for. :)

When we believe it.. Which i do
Believe and thank them.. Everyday :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kairu

Jul 22, 2013
✟15,244.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks for your understanding, Kyle! But I just wonder what can I do if it's my illness, not devil, makes me sin? Sometimes I feel I don't have the Holy Spirit, cause otherwise He would prevent me from sins... But I know I can't be what people and especially my father expect me to be... For a long time I have been thinking that maybe i should find another job where I would be less likely to cause so much trouble... Maybe that's the right option.. I'm very desperate now, and i just can't go on like this anymore... I've been praying to get rid of these devils, or to become just like everyone else but nothing changes... I was trying to convince myself that I'm absolutely normal and don't have any kind of disorder, but that also didn't work... I don't wanna be a trouble to anyone... I would prefer being persecuted or to suffer unfairly, but i don't only suffer myself, but make people I love suffer... and all my sufferings come from my own shortcomings... Please anybody tell me what to do...
Having Aspergers has nothing to do with the sin towards you nor your parents. In my opinion, it was a transfered spirit that lingered on your family line (and sadly, nobody from your ancestors were aware of it thus unable to get rid of it)

Jesus can heal your Aspergers. Nothing is impossible in Him. Go ask Him pronto! : )

Edit: You can be Asperger free and still be an extraordinary person because being a Christian is living in a supernatural life!! (nothing mediocre intended)

Upvote 0

Ecclectic79

Prayer in Breakbeat
Mar 4, 2013
United States
✟16,252.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm really starting to wonder if its something stranger and more than a little outside the box of conventional, and particularly what's held as scriptural, thinking.

I noticed in my early 20's that I felt like my brain was very powerful but incredibly underpowered - ie. a bit like a 700W set of subwoofers running on a 20W amp. In that sense trying to function, justify who I knew to be internally, was both torturous and an absolutely failing task. I then had a very strange occurrence last month which the closest description I could find was kundalini awakening (and not by any meditation efforts).

I'm starting to wonder if, even though the bible doesn't talk about etheric and astral bodies or incoming forms of energy, whether there's something to the existence of such things as a matter of science. I know that certain faith healers end up coming incredibly close at times to doing similar things that reiki people do, faith healers seem to exist across the religious spectrum and similarly whether in Vedic or OT works when people talk about being flooded with an energy whether there isn't a kind of background source that's universal.

I'm really wondering if we're dealing with something that's the direct result of our current culture's medical materialism - ie. refusal to believe in other kinds of spiritual energy which might input, aid mitochondrial functioning, etc.

Upvote 0

Kairu

Jul 22, 2013
✟15,244.00
Faith
Christian
I'm really starting to wonder if its something stranger and more than a little outside the box of conventional, and particularly what's held as scriptural, thinking.

I noticed in my early 20's that I felt like my brain was very powerful but incredibly underpowered - ie. a bit like a 700W set of subwoofers running on a 20W amp. In that sense trying to function, justify who I knew to be internally, was both torturous and an absolutely failing task. I then had a very strange occurrence last month which the closest description I could find was kundalini awakening (and not by any meditation efforts).

I'm starting to wonder if, even though the bible doesn't talk about etheric and astral bodies or incoming forms of energy, whether there's something to the existence of such things as a matter of science. I know that certain faith healers end up coming incredibly close at times to doing similar things that reiki people do, faith healers seem to exist across the religious spectrum and similarly whether in Vedic or OT works when people talk about being flooded with an energy whether there isn't a kind of background source that's universal.

I'm really wondering if we're dealing with something that's the direct result of our current culture's medical materialism - ie. refusal to believe in other kinds of spiritual energy which might input, aid mitochondrial functioning, etc.
about spiritual energy and stuff, my opinion about it is that there is only 2 kinds of spirit: a good one and a bad one. Reiki people do have a similar energy but I wont be sure about it because Jesus gifted us a good spirit -> that is the Holy Spirit. Anything outside of Jesus, I would probably to be taken in caution because I don't know the permanent effects within my soul.. yea, it would make me feel good temporarily. but what of the price?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ecclectic79

Prayer in Breakbeat
Mar 4, 2013
United States
✟16,252.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend reiki or seeing a healer. As for the relationship between reality as under Christ vs. as under neoplatonism it seems like in some areas we're dealing with something more akin to physics than spirits where the two would agree or intersect. Similarly for everything that's been getting reaffirmed from NDE's to astral projection, etheric bodies, etc. it seems like we're due for another wave of revelation from the most high - perhaps not THE revelation but a smaller apocalypse of some type (the more I read the bible the more it seems like so much of what's considered new agey/evil is misread, albeit there clearly is some evil in that area). There is an understandable tendency in mainstream Christianity to stay away from all things hidden from the standpoint of assuming all there is of the devil - its the safer way to go for sure. Albeit, similar to how we generally don't call physics or thermodynamics evil, I think some of this is what we would consider to be of similar common domain (ie. just part of the natural/created landscape rather than being propaganda or illusions of one side or another). I wouldn't run wild playing with it, but I think the more it gets studied that's how it will go down.

What I'm ultimately getting at though - I really think autism/aspergers is supernaturally sourced, not by demons necessarily but quite likely subtle energies, ailments of subtle bodies, something in that area. All stuff that Christ could heal but it really takes knowing from Christ why we have it, what it is, and what he wants us to do with it.

The overbearing challenge with autism is just how much the condition in and of itself is a direct strike against the primary commandments to love God with all of our hearts, minds, and souls and then love our neighbor as ourselves. It's incredibly ironic when you think about it - even if you can feel love on a much more heartfelt level your body language, no matter how right the overtures are, cause people to react out of sync with it and in so many ways the intention gets rendered null. I've really wanted to hear someone talk about its spiritual causal aspects, especially from the prophetic direction (ie. those who'd claim to converse with the HS or Christ and have some reliability) - so far no one has taken it on and the one or two people whose interest I peaked never got back to me on it.

I don't know if you have ASD/HFA but trying to figure out who you are, how you're supposed to live such a divided life or be the six pointed spiral peg that won't fit into a square, round, or triangle hole, its a heck of an ontological puzzle even on the secular level - adding the Christian paradigm of reality even thickens the plot more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ecclectic79

Prayer in Breakbeat
Mar 4, 2013
United States
✟16,252.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I appreciate the offer but I'm not really sure what it would accomplish. I don't really have a lot of questions about autism - much more than anyone else who has it. Similarly it seems like the answers I'm able to get in understanding the bible tend to work better in autonomy.

Hate to hear about posts getting eaten though. :( Any time I have a lengthy post I'm constantly copying it to notepad because I'm all to used to that kind of thing happening.

Upvote 0

Kairu

Jul 22, 2013
✟15,244.00
Faith
Christian
I appreciate the offer but I'm not really sure what it would accomplish. I don't really have a lot of questions about autism - much more than anyone else who has it. Similarly it seems like the answers I'm able to get in understanding the bible tend to work better in autonomy.

Hate to hear about posts getting eaten though. :( Any time I have a lengthy post I'm constantly copying it to notepad because I'm all to used to that kind of thing happening.

Ill answer your final paragraph though. Yea, you did catch that I seemed to have ASD. I used to have ADHD and ASD. I was diagnosed by self-assessment in my University study.

Did it hurt my entire life? a big portion yea, because my first wish was to make friends and thats it. Nothing about wanting to hurt other people. I used to do silly things having it and people won't understand whats on my head. Thats what you said about an apple in an orange colony or a circle in a square hole.

In my christianity life, I gave my life in christ for real after my sister's passing. Then had water baptism in which im thinking of redoing it again because of a certain evil incident (of spirits). Then was healed of ASD/ADHD on May 15, 2013. How did it felt? Im not really sure but I do see it going out of my head during the time of healing. Since then, Im no longer anxious and depressive while im always happy and smiling everyday. But what I can feel that Im always happy and hopeful on things to come!

Upvote 0

Motherof7

Oct 3, 2013
✟7,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Friends.... Isaiah 7:15: Butter and honey shall he eat, that he (Jesus) may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good. (The hebrew for butter here is a cultured milk product!)

We need to heal the guts of our dear children. I am hearing amazing results as parents are repairing their childrens brains with full fat dairy (Casein 2) and their guts with cultured dairy and cultured whey products.

Beyond Organic has an Amasai drink that is raw, grass fed, 34 strain probiotic drink from the Casein 2 cows (kefir-like). Read the "Devil in the Milk" book It is tolerated by autistic kiddo's very well, and is feeding the brain and healing the terrible leaky gut. Get off the gluten immediately and get started on repairing! I am so encouraged! Children that are not speaking are getting their language- PTL. Also they (Beyond Organic) have a cultured whey that pulls toxins out of the cells (as a sodium/potassium pump) to do a complete intermal house cleaning. Also repairing the sensitive tummys.

I get deliveries from this company weekly- fresh and raw! (Jordan's Rubin new raw/fermented/grass fed whole foods company). All delivered to the door. Flavors are great for our picky ones. I beg you, please look into it. Repost this if you find others who can be encouraged today. God bless you, Kathi

Upvote 0