Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
that Singles goes in phases of threads? And it's not just the "what do you look for in a mate" and then 5 other threads pop up with a similar title and slightly different questions but pretty much the same thread. I mean like lately it's been diets, there's like 3 different threads about diets, and then one about being addicted to food and then there's the actual "Food Thread". lol Then we'll go through a phase of job threads, life threads, animal threads, photography. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that?

Also, I'm now expecting to see a bunch of "has anyone noticed" threads. :p

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
LOL You've earned your award! :thumbsup:

But yes, now that you mention it, I do notice those cycles. Maybe we should have both a photography thread and a life thread (who else sleeps without socks?) to break the pattern.
Hey I worked 4 long years for this award! :p

And maybe we should :p

Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Always.
It's especially noticeable when you scroll back to the pages before time and spy the same patterns by different posters, over and over. The serious threads, the "woe is me" threads, the silly threads, spam threads, picture threads, quote threads, so many threads.

People are unoriginal, you could probably attempt to work out the frequency of these cycles through using the data available in this forum alone.

Upvote 0
T

toastface_grillah

Hey I worked 4 long years for this award! :p

And maybe we should :p

You know what they say; when you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life. :D

The bible says there is nothing new under the sun, so it's no surprise really. Internet forums are pretty much all like that. Maybe it's the sheep or mass mentality even?

sheep2.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
LOL You've earned your award! :thumbsup:

But yes, now that you mention it, I do notice those cycles. Maybe we should have both a photography thread and a life thread (who else sleeps without socks?) to break the pattern.
Just combine them.

Who else takes pictures of themselves sleeping without socks?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I miss threads about stalking and wanting to wear suspenders.

You or Andrew should make a thread on suspenders. Im sure he'd have a lot to contribute about them.

I now need to go find a hiding place. :p

I have noticed that people notice that as part of the cycle :p

"The Cycles of CF" Sounds like a catchy thread name!

Upvote 0