HARDSHIP AND ABUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usely people who are Abused won't tell others until they feel it is okay, but even then it takes a lot of free-will to think others won't laugh or say something mean which we won't.

Do not be ashamed to say what happened for things happen to every person not matter if it's abuse to body or to mind, people have problems no matter who they are.

Upvote 0
I just wanted to lend a heart here...I saw this forum and thought for a while before posting a reply. I was abused in several ways as a child and young adult. For years I lived with that secret. The biggest thing to overcome for me was the shame. Feeling dirty. Worthless. I have not suffered these feelings for over six years now. The Lord did a mighty healing in my life. The hardest part was telling. I told my pastor's wife. After carrying the secret for years, I couldn't take it any longer. Now when the devil reminds me of my past, I tell him all things are new in Christ Jesus and I remind him out loud of his future! I often find myself drawn to women who went through those same issues. I want you to know, there is life after abuse! The Lord can turn tears and fear into strength. He can literally pick you up out of the mudd, cleanse you, and make you new. Memories that used to cripple me now are a testimony of strength. Don't keep the SECRET. Most importantly, Remember... God doesn't make mistakes, and He doesn't make junk. You are Special... so much so that if you had been the only one, He still would have died just for you! :) God Bless!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.