Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Isa, Happy Birthday to me.

I m grateful to God my Father for making me who I am and that He Loves me so much he gave His only Son to save me.

I ask the Holy Spirit to take over my day, be my every thought, word and deed, and fill me with God's Grace, on this very special day that he made me and I came into this world. Amen.

Mom2Alex

In Christ
Jul 19, 2008
+Diocese of Buffalo, NY
Visit site
✟9,585.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Isa, Happy Birthday to me.

I m grateful to God my Father for making me who I am and that He Loves me so much he gave His only Son to save me.

I ask the Holy Spirit to take over my day, be my every thought, word and deed, and fill me with God's Grace, on this very special day that he made me and I came into this world. Amen.

As someone who pays no attention to her own birthday, I say Happy Birthday, Isabella! :wave: May you be blessed on your special day! :thumbsup:

Reactions: isabella1
Upvote 0

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's like I'm always the last to know this stuff. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy Birthday sis. :hug:

I think it's time for cake and fun and food

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ISA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! (AND MANY MORE)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sianelle

Sister Annie
Aug 23, 2008
Hauraki Plains New Zealand.
✟16,277.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Happy Birthday Isa, - have a truly blessed day.

happybirthday.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes and joining with me in my internet semi celebration.

Maybe I will have a glass of wine or two when I get home from work later on tonight to celebrate. After I put my daughter to bed of course (and do dishes, laundry etc...) UGH! That glass o wine sounds even better now.^_^

I am still at work, and just got a tad of down time since this morning, and it is already close to going home time.:clap:

Upvote 0

Feisty_Angel

Please pray for us - Much Needed Rain !!
May 13, 2006
So. California
✟13,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

:amen:

AND ..........

bday9.gif

w26vwltdwi6cbwrywbg7.gif

BOTeabearieHappyBirthday.jpg

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Isa, Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!
And many many moooorrreeeee !!!!!

Happy Birthday to one of God's very 'special' creations ~
Thank you for blessing 'my' life !!!

Wishing you all the most wonderful things and extra special
blessings, dearest Isa ~ now and always !!!!

Love you !!!!
:hug::hug::hug:

prod_668_18159.gif

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am still at work, and just got a tad of down time since this morning, and it is already close to going home time.:clap:

Did you call my name? :D

I hope you're having a blessed birthday.:)

Upvote 0

Reader Antonius

Lector et Didascalus
Nov 26, 2007
Patriarchate of Old Rome
Visit site
✟32,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!!

^_^^_^^_^

:hug::kiss:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.