saige3875

Aug 19, 2012
✟15,111.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Is anyone else really excited for Halo 4? I sure know that I am! Sadly, I will be attending college when it comes out and won't have the money to buy it or the limited edition Xbox either. But my friend told me about a website called gofundme, and I would really appreciate any help that I could get to buy it when it comes out.

www(dot)gofundme(dot)com/12e5rw

Raiyuu

I Will Welcome the Reaping
Apr 21, 2012
✟8,147.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I'm kinda excited! I don't think I'm going to purchase it unless Walmart does what it did for Reach 3 years ago by marking it down to 35 bucks on Black Friday. (lots of prepositions in that sentence). I'm trying to be more holy, godly and woman-ly by not purchasing it too. I have bad sportsmanship and a sailors mouth when playing. But that's definitely my fault >:[

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vanguard227

Oct 14, 2012
✟15,112.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I totally am looking forward to it. I've been waiting to see how chief's story continues ever since I saw halo 3's legendary ending. Too bad I can't really afford it ATM, and have to wait until my birthday to get it. (Dec. 22) I just pray that the campaign doesn't get spoiled for me.

Upvote 0

Acebopata

The red wasp of the salted
Jan 11, 2012
The land of mass construction.
✟7,698.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure if I'd buy it. The original halo was good, halo two seemed a bit off to me, (Though the range of weapons and length of game was excellent) Master chef seemed to be possessed 1/12th of the time in halo 3. Halo 3 ODST was good, but it felt like a spy/FPS, and the firefight got a bit boring after a bit. Halo Wars was awesome and fun to play, and Halo Reach was the best, in my opinion.

So, there's about a 20-45% chance I'd buy it. If the firefight is good and has lots of extra features, (assuming it has a firefight), Then I might buy it eventually, once I can get a used disk for $20-$35.

Upvote 0