Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I haven't had mine cut since I came back from maternity leave last September. At first I was just growing it out because I didn't like how short it was, but then I just didn't ever have the time. I want to get it cut soon. I pay to have it done.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I haven't had mine cut since I came back from maternity leave last September. At first I was just growing it out because I didn't like how short it was, but then I just didn't ever have the time. I want to get it cut soon. I pay to have it done.

So it's kind of shorter than in your wedding picture, then... :)

Or you want it shorter, anyway.

My wife did The Chop years ago.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
So how about you? :)

The question I asked doesn't really apply to me I guess. I've only ever had my mom cut or trim my hair. And I don't get it cut or trimmed very often. Ideally once a year is good, however I went years without trimming it. I've discovered that it is better to trim it than not though. I wouldn't trust most people to cut or trim my hair.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The question I asked doesn't really apply to me I guess. I've only ever had my mom cut or trim my hair. And I don't get it cut or trimmed very often. Ideally once a year is good, however I went years without trimming it. I've discovered that it is better to trim it than not though. I wouldn't trust most people to cut or trim my hair.

kittysbecute:

Well, I'm sure mom's are a safe pair off hands, anyway!

So does she cut it around the ears maybe, or leave it long down the sides? I guess how frequently/how many earrings you wear depends a lot on whether the hair is over the ears, anyhow.

Blessings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
C

.chrys.

I get my haircut only once a year. I'll pay to have it done, but not an expensive salon--just a chain like SuperCuts or GreatClips.

My husband cuts his own hair every 2 weeks. Or, I'll cut it for him.

My daughter gets hers cut twice a year. Again at a chain salon.

My son gets his cut once every 3 months. Also, at a chain salon. I used to cut my son's hair, but he's a little more picky these days. LOL

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I get my haircut only once a year. I'll pay to have it done, but not an expensive salon--just a chain like SuperCuts or GreatClips.

My husband cuts his own hair every 2 weeks. Or, I'll cut it for him.

My daughter gets hers cut twice a year. Again at a chain salon.

My son gets his cut once every 3 months. Also, at a chain salon. I used to cut my son's hair, but he's a little more picky these days. LOL

So I guess you do a fairly drastic chop once a year? My wife did a really drastic Big Chop years ago, and now goes back every few weeks to be snipped up; we often go together.

Upvote 0