Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hair pulled out of my Mouth!

Discussion in 'Spiritual Gifts' started by Robin18, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Robin18

Robin18 New Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Baptist
    I had a dream that I kept pulling hair out of my mouth. I would keep pulling long black hairs out of my mouth and they would not stop coming out! what do you think this means? My friend told me this was some kind of witch curse back awhile ago

2. heron

heron Legend

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    If you do have a curse against you, just rebuke it out loud, in the name of Jesus. It has no right to have power over you.

I would guess that a dream like that was frustrating, and you had a sense of that frustration never ending...besides being creepy, and maybe giving a choking fear. If you felt different than that, take note.

Looking at dream dictionaries didn't help much with this one...I thought it would. One said that black hair shows renewal of old friendships. If so, this one looks like a stalker, lol.

The others were vague but might trigger something for you--physical and spiritual strength, thoughts, knowledge, and reasoning. I think this looks more like an expression of guilt feelings that you'd rather not live with.

In any case, don't let this dream harass you. Anything bad within you has been overcome by the blood of the Lamb. Antyhing that has come against you has been paid for, redeemed, by the Maker of the universe and the Lord of Life.

It's great to live in His freedom!

3. +RubiesFire+

+RubiesFire+ Senior Veteran

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    I had a dream similar to that about a few months ago. I kept pulling hair out of my mouth as well, but that was before I found my love again for Christ.

4. HumbleBee

HumbleBee New Member

Faith:
    Christian
  5. Robin18

Robin18 New Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey!
    Thanks everyone for your insight! I will take to heart what you said. Thank you!
    Robin

6. talitha

talitha Cultivate Honduras

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Charismatic
    Robin, I am assuming from what I read in your profile that you actually have black hair. Hair can have to do with your thoughts. Have you been "speaking your mind" a lot lately? Could the Lord be showing you that this is not always a good idea?

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks. (Luke 6:45)

bless you
    tal

7. Robin18

Robin18 New Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Well not really! I really have not been speaking my mind lately! I am in fact usually the one that always agrees or listens.

8. HeyHomie

HeyHomie Senior Veteran

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    It means you had a weird dream.

9. heron

heron Legend

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
  10. kisstheson

kisstheson Contributor

Faith:
    Christian
    How did you feel when you had this dream Robin? Were you scared or unsettled? I have a positive take on your dream!

Hair in the Bible speaks of devotion. For example: Samson had long hair. His strength was in his hair. Then there was the woman that dried Jesus' feet with her hair. Again: Devotion. In the Song of Solomon chapter 5:13? (not sure of the exact verse.) The man has wavey black hair. "His hair is as black as a raven, like palm fronds." Some believe he is an allegory of Jesus.

So...either the words you speak are full of devotion and love for Christ or God is desiring to fill your mouth with the "hair" devotion towards Christ.

Well...that sure is a different take on your dream, ay? ;)

11. HumbleBee

HumbleBee New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    SIMPLY LOVELY WORDS kisstheson! :D :clap: :hug:

12. Robin18

Robin18 New Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Baptist
    That take was...yes a much different take. It actually sounded more accurate. Thanks!!!

13. heron

heron Legend

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    Great! A dream isn't really settled until your understanding of it is in sync with your feelings during it.

14. Graceful

Graceful Regular Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Robin

This is a kind of dream which I would ignore. I had a dream that I was pulling out my teeth. I woke up and said to Jesus: 'let me just forget' and this was it. Some dreams mean nothing at all.

:)

Grace

15. HumbleBee

HumbleBee New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Grace, dunno if this applies to people you may deal with and or a situation in your life, but pulling teeth could symbolize having a very difficult time trying to extract information from someone. Tiz certainly wise to not so quickly discount dreams. ;) Some are certainly Divine parables to test spiritual sensitivity, discernment, and zeal...must press in for more of our Lord's blessings! :D

16. kisstheson

kisstheson Contributor

Faith:
    Christian
    Hey! That's great Robin!