Visit site
✟33,816.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hagios17 voiced his concern that he needed prayer. For some reason, he cannot post, so I am doing it for him.

Please pray for strength for him, and the ability to forgive. Let him know God's there, and be able to fight against all evil with Christ.

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for leading us together in prayer. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done for you know what is best. You know our needs even better than we do, so I pray that Hagios needs are met, at your will. All glory and honor are yours. Amen

“It is you who made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.”—Jeremiah 32:17

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hagios17 voiced his concern that he needed prayer. For some reason, he cannot post, so I am doing it for him.

Please pray for strength for him, and the ability to forgive. Let him know God's there, and be able to fight against all evil with Christ.
Lord please help Hagious. Whatever the situation please touch it and bring peace in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

BelievingInHim

May 16, 2007
✟15,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Lord God, I ask that You strengthen and uphold Hagios17 at this time. Give him the grace to forgive those who have hurt him. May he know that you are near and that You are faithful. You will answer his cry for help. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen

Upvote 0