United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father,

Praying for complete healing and restoration of covenantwmn, may the results on July 6th, prove to show there are no problems, and her health is good. Bless her abundantly, give her peace.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Would sure appreciate prayer. Thanks in advance, will get the results July 6.
in Him, Leslie
Dear Jesus please help Leslie. Lord Jesus be with her and comfort her with Your presence and Your healing touch. Lord God help her to have good health and a good report in July. Wrap Your loving arms around her and let her know she is loved. Lord God touch her from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Be with her and give her doctors and nurses wisdom and understanding so that when they are with her it is really You her Lord Jesus working through them. Thank You Jesus for Your healing touch and doctors and nurses and medicine that can also help us to be well. Lord Jesus bless Leslie richly in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father,

Praying for complete healing and restoration of covenantwmn, may the results on July 6th, prove to show there are no problems, and her health is good. Bless her abundantly, give her peace.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer at thy will. Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. Forwhere two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, surround our dear sister Leslie. Let her be of good courage, for You are with her. Lord God, bring peace to this dear woman, for You are with her, and Your Will shall be done in her life. Bless her beyond measure, for You O Lord, are her Hope.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums