cynthiamarie

Aug 11, 2006
Connecticut
✟15,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This devotional was inspired by this website. Not by a bible verse or anything other thing. :prayer:

Sometimes, in life, people need help. I need help God. :help: I need You to send me a sign or a person to help me. I need someone to help point me in Your path, because in a world with so many temptations, and the house I live in being so against You, it's hard to be steered on the path. I think back to February and being on retreat, and how amazing it was, and how much You touched me, to the point of tears. Tears of joy for the fact that You touched my heart that one night. And I know that I am now on the right path, even though I fell off of it for awhile. I know I am. And I know You are pleased with me. Please forgive my sins. Help me to make the right choices from now going forward. Help me to have a more likliness in Your fashion. Please keep safe my family and friends, and those that mean the most to me, in addition to all those I don't know that need Your help, for I know, I am not the only one. Help me give to You what You want me to do. And let me make the right choices, so You will be pleased with what I do. In your name---I pray.

Reactions: rosemoss

rosemoss

The Lord is my STRENGTH!
Apr 24, 2005
Kansas
✟29,116.00
Faith
Baptist
So glad you had such a lovely experience at the retreat..God is Good and you are special, my friend. Even when we stumble, He is there. Sometimes, I close my eyes and just breathe and pray that each day I can come closer and closer to Our Lord Christ Jesus and Our Heavenly Father.

God Bless You!

Upvote 0