Gun Maker Creates New AR-15 ‘That Would Never Be Able to Be Used by Muslim Terrorists’

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Gun Maker Creates New AR-15 ‘That Would Never Be Able to Be Used by Muslim Terrorists’

Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-7.55.39-AM-620x410.jpg

A Florida gun manufacturer has unveiled a new AR-15 assault rifle, complete with a Bible verse that is laser etched into its design — a weapon that ”would never be able to be used by Muslim terrorists,” according to a company spokesperson.

The Tactical Crusader AR-15 assault rifle, which is selling for $1,395, features Psalm 144:1 etched into its design. The verse reads, “Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.”

Additionally, the Tactical Crusader includes the words “Peace” and “War” on its safety selector, which are the settings for “safe” and “semi-automatic”; the words “God wills it” are also present on the firearm.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ever-be-able-to-be-used-by-muslim-terrorists/

Blank Stair

1 Peter 3:16
Aug 19, 2015
✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I agree, nice gun.
But it is a silly claim that Muslim terrorists wouldn't be able to use this.

Gun manufacturers create grips on handguns, and possibly long guns though I've not heard of this but why not, that don't retain fingerprints.
And for long guns like the AR-15 they have what is called a brass catcher. When the gun fires it kicks the shell casings out of the apparatus. But this brass catcher can be attached to the gun and catch those so that the shooter in essence polices their brass, i.e. doesn't leave shell casings that can be dusted for prints or DNA behind.

So in many ways certain gun manufacturers are helping retard the chance of catching a shooter having created such things for those weapons they produce.

Reactions: TheoNewstoss
Upvote 0

Blank Stair

Aug 19, 2015
✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah, the Muslim-repellant part is stupid. Cool gun, though.
Maybe the manufacturer should create the grip out of pig's skin. Then they could brag more effectively in this regard. ;)

Upvote 0

Blank Stair

Aug 19, 2015
✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
News flash, Muslims aren't vampires. The prohibition against pork is for eating it, and even in some cases eating pork is permissible. The idea that Muslims would refuse to use a gun just because it had a pigskin grip is laughable.
“Say (O Muhammad): I find not in that which has been revealed to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of salcohol (pork); for that surely, is impure or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allaah (or has been slaughtered for idols, or on which Allaah’s Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering”

[al-An’aam 6:145]

Upvote 0

abdAlSalam

Bearded Marxist
Sep 14, 2012
✟11,120.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
“Say (O Muhammad): I find not in that which has been revealed to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of salcohol (pork); for that surely, is impure or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allaah (or has been slaughtered for idols, or on which Allaah’s Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering”

[al-An’aam 6:145]

He has made unlawful for you that which dies of itself and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which the name of any other than God has been invoked. But he who is driven by necessity, being neither disobedient nor exceeding the limit, then surely, God is Most Forgiving, Merciful.

Al Bakara 2:137

Notice also that the prohibition is against the consumption of pork, not a prohibition to even touch it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blank Stair

Aug 19, 2015
✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
He has made unlawful for you that which dies of itself and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which the name of any other than God has been invoked. But he who is driven by necessity, being neither disobedient nor exceeding the limit, then surely, God is Most Forgiving, Merciful.

Al Bakara 2:137

Notice also that the prohibition is against the consumption of pork, not a prohibition to even touch it.
No, no distinction there about allowance to touch that which is haram.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Poor Beggar

Everything is everywhere.
Aug 21, 2015
Arizona
✟9,600.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Guess someone does not know the Bible is a Muslim Holy Book, usually refered to as 'The Book".

And we wonder why we keep making huge blunders when dealing with Muslims.
Many Americans seem to vastly prefer to mock Islam from a position of utter ignorance, rather than bestir themselves to learn even the most basic things about it.

Upvote 0