Guild Wars 2 Christian Guild

Pastor T

Jul 17, 2012
✟15,130.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If anyone is interested in joining a GW2 Guild (a new mmorpg releasing Aug 25th) you should check out the Saints Of Lion's Arch. We are a bunch of Christian folks who are forming up for the release of Guild Wars 2 to run dungeons, do pvp, and have a blast.

sola.enjin.com

Last edited:

Sploge

Contributor
Sep 21, 2005
Melbourne, Australia!
✟6,952.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
my friend has been a part of all the beta tests for GW2, and he will beonline three days before the 5th for all the beta test players who get unleashed earlier. he has taken many screen shots and shown me around i was into GW1 normally and the expansions but i also go a little bored by it. :(

but GW2 will be excellent looks soooo amazing many many updated features and lively fighting which will be a great update from any other games!!

currently were playing and into Diablo 3 soo we'll see what happens with GW2 when that launches :D

i'll let him know about the guild though he will possibly form his own again :)

Upvote 0

Dreamer8

Jul 21, 2012
✟595.00
Faith
Judaism
Pastor T said:
No Dueling yet.

You can mail people gold/items. Friend Notification works for all accounts (ie you see there alts log on as well.

sola.enjin.com

Very nice, yeah it's all good, pvp in guild wars always felt awkward with the movements
And gw2 pvp looks awkward too in the vids

But the Pve is epc which is what the games designed for

Kinds cool how stuff scales in gw2
Yeh I'll prolly get it and join y'all :)

Is it all one server like gw? Do y'all know which server ull play?

Upvote 0

Pastor T

Jul 17, 2012
✟15,130.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They haven't released a final server list yet. Once that happens we will choose one. Until then come on over to the forums and get to know some folks.

If you play LOL (league of legends) we also have people that do that. If you don't it's free to download and fun. I find it's more fun to game with other Christians than to game alone.

Saint's of Lion's Arch website below ;)

sola.enjin.com

Upvote 0

Dreamer8

Jul 21, 2012
✟595.00
Faith
Judaism
Which gw2 char appeals to u the most?
In gw I loved ele

But in gw2 thief looks awesome. I do like stealth classes and they have cool abilities
They can dual wield a pistol and a dagger
And thy can steal stuff and use em as weapons, example the site gives
They can steal feathers from a moa bird during a fight, and throw em at enemies to blind em!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dreamer8

Jul 21, 2012
✟595.00
Faith
Judaism
Pastor T said:
It'll be better. Check out the streaming link on the SoLA forums. I recorded about 3 1/2 hours of GW2. It's WAY better.

Nice ya man I joined ur forum
I like how I can join mumble just by clicking the link, I had mumble installed and forgot biout it lol

Man ur church must be awesome, I wish my church was a gaming church :(

Upvote 0