Greetings! This is not an emergency prayer thread, but just a general, personal one

August21

Jul 29, 2015
✟8,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I am just needing prayer for specific areas of my life.

I am a young adult and I am needing God to bless me to be able to live on my own and also have enough money to follow Gods will.

I need to have a strong relationship with God. I need God to open up doors for me and show me his will. I need to learn to hear Gods voice. I need to find other faithful believers and friends and people who respect me for myself and don't mistreat me.

I need to overcome every problem that I have had in the last 10 years and be free!! I need to be able to do everything that God wants me to do. I need to be able to make praise music and have followers and lead them closer to God.

Please pray for me to find a female partner that I can start a family with. I had a major problem with a girl and she broke my heart and it did not work out between us. I kept trying but she won't ever talk to me.

Please pray for me as you feel led to.

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
Hello, I am just needing prayer for specific areas of my life.

I am a young adult and I am needing God to bless me to be able to live on my own and also have enough money to follow Gods will.

I need to have a strong relationship with God. I need God to open up doors for me and show me his will. I need to learn to hear Gods voice. I need to find other faithful believers and friends and people who respect me for myself and don't mistreat me.

I need to overcome every problem that I have had in the last 10 years and be free!! I need to be able to do everything that God wants me to do. I need to be able to make praise music and have followers and lead them closer to God.

Please pray for me to find a female partner that I can start a family with. I had a major problem with a girl and she broke my heart and it did not work out between us. I kept trying but she won't ever talk to me.

Please pray for me as you feel led to.
I see that your needs are indeed many, but I would encourage your main prayer to be this one I need to have a strong relationship with God. I need God to open up doors for me and show me his will. I need to learn to hear Gods voice

Seek first the kingdom of God and all else will follow:)

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private