Mar 27, 2006
Everywhere!
Visit site
✟7,960.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi, Bonjour, Guten Tag, Wasssaaaaap?!, Γεια σας, Nanu-nanu, and all that. :wave:

I've been lurking CF for a while, and it looks like a decent place to hang around in. You're a decent bunch, right? Right?

I actually stumbled on this site whilst searching (Googling) for answers to certain questions I've been having recently. Found a few answers. Hope to find and give plenty more!

I've been going through one of those rough patches recently, feeling generally far from God and unworthy. I'm currently a conscript, which doesn't help much. Can't get to church/bible studies/get togethers etc etc. Hard to find people to talk to... Hopefully that will change now. I can usually get home and online once or twice a week. (Goes hand-in-hand with a shower, clean clothes and decent food :D)

See y'all around, and hope to get to know you.

---Lord Barthok Soc, Esq.

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
welcome2.gif
To Christian Forums!! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.